|1||Stand Up & Be Cunted||0:52|
|2||Russell Crowe’s Band||1:11|
|8||Lead Poisoned Jean||2:09|
|9||Who’d Be A Cop?||2:30|
|12||World’s Fuckedest Cunt||2:30|
|13||60, Beautiful & Mine||2:53|
|14||I Went Out With A Hippy & Now I Love Everyone Except For Her||2:57|
|15||All The Kids Are Having Kids||1:51|
|16||You’ll Go To Jail||1:36|
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Thomas The Wank Engine*
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Gordy For Man*
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – The Good Doctor*
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Jayden Whalley*
- Mixed By – Kenji Kikuchi (tracks: 2), Phil McKeller*
- Producer – Eddie Ashworth, Frenzal Rhomb
- Recorded By – Kenji Kikuchi (tracks: 2), Phil McKeller* (tracks: 5)
Assisted by Brian Daugherty.
Guitar and Bass set-ups by Jeff Rivera. Drums set up by Adam Idell.
Recorded Dec 2002 at Total Access and The Hideout, Redondo Beach, California - except 'Bucket Bong' Recorded at Megaphon, Sydney Australia, October 2002.
Mixed at 301, Sydney
'Russell Crowe's Band recorded & mixed at Nest Studios, Chiba Japan, September 2002.
Manufactured and Distributed by Shock Records under exclusive agreement with Epitaph
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5021456118847