- Artwork, Design – Jon Beasley
- Flute – Rebecca Wills (tracks: 2)
- Management – Philip Morais
- Mastered By – Kevin Metcalfe
- Mixed By – Cenzo Townshend (tracks: 4, 7)
- Mixed By, Recorded By – Rich Costey (tracks: 3)
- Performer [Au Revoir Simone] – Annie Hart (tracks: 3), Erika Spring Forster* (tracks: 3), Heather D'Angelo (tracks: 3)
- Performer [Friendly Fires Are] – Edward Gibson, Edward MacFarlane, Jack Savidge
- Producer, Mixed By – Edward MacFarlane (tracks: 2 to 10), Paul Epworth (tracks: 1)
- Recorded By – Friendly Fires (tracks: 2), Jimmy Robertson (tracks: 2)
- Trumpet – Jake Painter (tracks: 2)
- Vocals [Additional] – Au Revoir Simone (tracks: 3)
track 2 recorded at Livingston Studio, London.
track 3 recorded at Chung King Studio, New York.
"Paris" contains a sample of "Sun & Ice" by <a href=http://www.discogs.com/artist/Field%2C+The>The Field</a> courtesy of Kompakt.
©2009 XL Recordings Ltd.
℗2009 XL Recordings Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 34904 03832 3
- Label Code: LC 05667
- Barcode: 634904538323
Other Versions (5 of 12) View All
|XLLP 383||Friendly Fires||Friendly Fires (LP, Album)||XL Recordings||XLLP 383||UK||2008||Sell This Version|
|XLCD 383, XLCD383||Friendly Fires||Friendly Fires (CD, Album)||XL Recordings, XL Recordings||XLCD 383, XLCD383||Australia & New Zealand||2009||Sell This Version|
|XLCD 383||Friendly Fires||Friendly Fires (CDr, Promo)||XL Recordings||XLCD 383||US||2008||Sell This Version|
|XLCD 383||Friendly Fires||Friendly Fires (CD, Album)||XL Recordings, Soyuz Music||XLCD 383||Russia||2008||Sell This Version|
|XLCD 383, XLCD383||Friendly Fires||Friendly Fires (CD, Album)||XL Recordings, XL Recordings||XLCD 383, XLCD383||UK||2008||Sell This Version|