|1||Wind On Water||5:29|
|4||Wind On Wind||3:12|
|An Index Of Metals||(28:32)|
- Distributed By – Panegyric
- Recorded At – L'Olympia
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – Island Studios
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – Eno's Studio
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Mastered At – Super Audio Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Opal Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Robert Fripp
- Copyright (c) – Opal Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Robert Fripp
- Artwork [At C.C.S.] – Bob Bowcett*
- Design [CD Design] – Hugh O'Donnell
- Engineer – Denny Bridges, Phil Chapman, Rhett Davies
- Guitar – Robert Fripp
- Loops, Synthesizer – Brian Eno
- Painting [Cover] – Peter Schmidt (13)
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Antonio Tiadra*
- Producer – Eno*, Fripp*
- Remastered By [24 Bit Remaster] – Robert Fripp, Simon Heyworth
- Written-By – Eno*, Fripp* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 10)
Track 2 recorded at Island and Air Studios.
Track 3 recorded at Olympic Studios.
Tracks 4 to 10 recorded at Eno's Studio.
"Wind On Wind" is an excerpt from "Discreet Music"
Special thanks to Nick Bell and Malcolm le Grice.
All compositions published by BMG Music Ltd./Universal Music Ltd.
Originally released in November 1975. 24 bit remaster at Super Audio Mastering, Monks Withecombe, Devon, September 25-28, 2007.
The copyright in this sound recording and artwork is owned by Opal Ltd and Robert Fripp.
℗ 2008 Opal Ltd/Robert Fripp. © 2008 Opal Ltd/Robert Fripp. All rights reserved.
Printed in the EU.
Issued as a standard Digipak.
The Panegyric logo appears on the rear artwork (in the barcode rectangle bottom left), denoting UK distributor. An 'Inner Knot' logo in this position denotes US version distributor.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 33367 05162 2
- Label Code: LC 00614
- Matrix / Runout: DGM0516 @ 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LW03
- Mould SID Code: IFPI AAHY6
- Matrix / Runout (Variant): 365719 @2 DGM0516
- Mould SID Code (Variant): IFPI AAHP5
Other Versions (5 of 36) View All
|HELP 22||Fripp & Eno||Evening Star (LP, Album)||Island Records||HELP 22||UK||1975||Sell This Version|
|AN-7018||Fripp & Eno||Evening Star (LP, Album)||Antilles||AN-7018||US||1976||Sell This Version|
|EEGCD 3||Fripp & Eno||Evening Star (CD, Album, RE, Vir)||Editions EG||EEGCD 3||UK||1987||Sell This Version|
|EEGCD 3||Fripp & Eno||Evening Star (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Editions EG||EEGCD 3||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|MPF 1217||Fripp & Eno||Evening Star (LP, Album, RE)||Polydor||MPF 1217||Japan||1979||Sell This Version|