Tracklist Hide Credits
- Marketed By – JEM Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – E.G. Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – E.G. Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – Hub-Servall Record Mfg. Corp.
- Published By – E.G. Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – L'Olympia
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – Island Studios
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – Eno's Studio
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
A1 recorded live at The Olympia, Paris and at Olympic Studios, London
A2 recorded at Island and Air Studios
A3 recorded at Olympic Studios
A4 recorded at Eno's Studio
B1 recorded at Eno's Studio
Marketed by Jem records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout Etched): EGS-103-A HuB
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout Etched): EGS-103-B HuB
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Both Sides): STERLING
Other Versions (5 of 35) View All
|HELP 22||Fripp & Eno||Evening Star (LP, Album)||Island Records||HELP 22||UK||1975||Sell This Version|
|DGM0516||Fripp & Eno||Evening Star (CD, Album, RE, RM, Dig)||Discipline Global Mobile, Opal Records, Panegyric||DGM0516||UK||2008||Sell This Version|
|EEGCD 3||Fripp & Eno||Evening Star (CD, Album, RE, Vir)||Editions EG||EEGCD 3||UK||1987||Sell This Version|
|EEGCD 3||Fripp & Eno||Evening Star (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Editions EG||EEGCD 3||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|MPF 1217||Fripp & Eno||Evening Star (LP, Album, RE)||Polydor||MPF 1217||Japan||1979||Sell This Version|