|A1||Wind On Water||5:35|
|A4||Wind On Wind||3:04|
|B||An Index Of Metals||27:55|
- Manufactured By – Island Records Inc.
- Distributed By – Island Records Inc.
- Produced For – E.G. Records (2)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Antilles
- Published By – TRO-Cheshire Music, Inc.
- Published By – E.G. Music
- Published By – Total Music Services
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Keel Mfg. Corp.
- Engineer – Denny Bridges, Phil Chapman, Rhett Davies
- Guitar – Robert Fripp
- Loops, Synthesizer – Brian Eno
- Painting [Painting Reproduced On Cover] – Peter Schmidt (13)
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Antonio Tiedra
- Producer – Eno*, Fripp*
- Typography – Bob Bowkett
- Written-By – Eno*, Fripp* (tracks: A1 to A3, B)
• Antilles Records Inc. 444 Madison Ave. etc. along top rim
• Producer credit on three lines to the left of spindle hole
• Songwriter credits printed below respective track titles
• E.G. Music/Total Music Services publisher credits below track list
Manufacturer / distributor credit appears on back cover, bottom center.
A1 recorded live at The Olympia, Paris and at Olympic Studios, London.
A2 recorded at Island and Air Studios.
A3 recorded at Olympic Studios.
A4 recorded at Eno's Studio.
"Wind On Wind" is an excerpt from "Discreet Music", released on Obscure Records No. 3.
B recorded at Eno's studio.
"Produced by Eno & Fripp for E.G. Records Ltd."
"Special thanks to Nick Bell and Malcolm le Grice."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): AN-7018-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): AN-7018-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): A-3 [Union Jack stamp] AN-7018-A STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): A-1 [Union Jack stamp] AN-7018-B STERLING
Other Versions (5 of 33) View All
|HELP 22||Fripp & Eno||Evening Star (LP, Album)||Island Records||HELP 22||UK||1975||Sell This Version|
|EEGCD 3||Fripp & Eno||Evening Star (CD, Album, RE)||Editions EG||EEGCD 3||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|EEGCD 3||Fripp & Eno||Evening Star (CD, Album, RE, Vir)||Editions EG||EEGCD 3||UK||1987||Sell This Version|
|EEGCD 3||Fripp & Eno||Evening Star (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Editions EG||EEGCD 3||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|MPF 1217||Fripp & Eno||Evening Star (LP, Album, RE)||Polydor||MPF 1217||Japan||Unknown||Sell This Version|