Tracklist Hide Credits
• Island Records manufacturer / distributor credit along top rim
• Producer credit on two lines to the left of spindle hole
• Songwriter credits on the same lines as track titles
• Tro-Cheshire publisher credit below track list
A1 recorded live at The Olympia, Paris and at Olympic Studios, London.
A2 recorded at Island and Air Studios.
A3 recorded at Olympic Studios.
A4 recorded at Eno's Studio.
"Wind On Wind" is an excerpt from "Discreet Music", released on Obscure Records No. 3.
B recorded at Eno's studio.
"Produced by Eno & Fripp for E.G. Records Ltd."
"Special thanks to Nick Bell and Malcolm le Grice."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): AN-7018-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): AN-7018-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched & Stamped (KENDUN, A)): AN-7018 • A Re 1 - 2 KENDUN-A A 4 T1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Etched & Stamped (KENDUN, A)): AN-7018-B- RE1-3 KENDUN-C A T1
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 32) View All
|HELP 22||Fripp & Eno||Evening Star (LP, Album)||Island Records||HELP 22||UK||1975||Sell This Version|
|EEGCD 3||Fripp & Eno||Evening Star (CD, Album, RE)||Editions EG||EEGCD 3||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|EEGCD 3||Fripp & Eno||Evening Star (CD, Album, RE, Vir)||Editions EG||EEGCD 3||UK||1987||Sell This Version|
|EEGCD 3||Fripp & Eno||Evening Star (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Editions EG||EEGCD 3||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|MPF 1217||Fripp & Eno||Evening Star (LP, Album, RE)||Polydor||MPF 1217||Japan||Unknown||Sell This Version|