Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork [Scanning And Assembly] – Amy Chandler
- Coordinator [Concept Coordination & Patience] – Seba Dolimont*
- Design, Layout – Greg Rolfes
- Drums, Backing Vocals – R. Jonkheere*
- Lead Vocals – J.L. De Meyer*
- Liner Notes – Nasty Byte
- Liner Notes ["Geography": The Making Of ... By] – Daniel B.
- Other [Music Assembly], Mixed By [Mixing], Mastered By [Mastering] – Daniel Bressanutti*
- Photography By [Band Photo's] – Alain Verbaert
- Synthesizer – D. Bergen*, P. Codenys*
- Synthesizer [Computer Synthesizer] – Daniel B.
- Written-By [Published] – Daniel Bressanutti*, Jean-Luc DeMeyer*, Patrick Codenys
CD.01 contains the original Geography tracks, remixed from the original master tapes. Track 1-13.1 is a previously unreleased track recorded in the same time period.
Track 1-3 is referred as "Art And Strategy" in booklet.
Track 1-4 is also referred as "Geography 2" in booklet.
Tracks 1-13.2 to 1-13.5 are not listed on sleeve. Total duration of track 1-13 is 15:31.
Track 1-13.3 is referred as "Principles single" in booklet.
Track 1-13.4 is referred as "Body To Body single" in booklet.
CD.02 contains previously unreleased tracks, demo versions, rare live versions and songs from the pre-Front 242 period (Prothese and Underviewer).
Track 2-6 is referred as "Principles instrumental" in booklet.
Track 2-7 is referred as "Body To Body instrumental" in booklet.
Track 2-19 is also known as "Kampfbereit (French Version)" and referred as "Kampfbereit instrumental" in booklet.
The two live versions of "Kampfbereit" and "Take One" are taken from the incomplete concert recorded live for the [Invalid Label] show "Spleen" at Studio Villa, Brussels, May 1, 1983. "Geography I", the opening song, is missing.
This live session was used as an early demo by the band, and most of the concert (missing "Geography I") is available on the Kampfbereit bootleg.
Tracks 2-18 & 2-19 courtesy of VPRO Radio Netherlands.
Tools: Nuendo 1.6 and Proac reference 8.
Made in E.U.
Tracks 1-1 to 1-12 © published by Daniel Bressanutti, Jean-Luc DeMeyer, Patrick Codenys and Het Gerucht.
Track 1-13.1 and 2-1 to 2-19 © published by Daniel Bressanutti, Jean-Luc DeMeyer and Patrick Codenys.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 5099751620327
- Barcode (Text): 5 099751 620327
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): STRE.040225.001
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): STRE.040225.002
- Rights Society: SABAM
Other Versions (5 of 37) View All
|ND006, NEW D. 006, ND 06||Front 242||Geography (LP, Album)||New Dance, New Dance, New Dance||ND006, NEW D. 006, ND 06||Belgium||1982||Sell This Version|
|CD MK1, CD MK 1||Front 242||Geography (CD, Album, RE)||Red Rhino Europe, Red Rhino Europe||CD MK1, CD MK 1||Belgium||1985||Sell This Version|
|AM-1030CD||Front 242||Geography (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Alfa Matrix, Art & Strategy||AM-1030CD||Belgium||2004||Sell This Version|
|MK1, MK 01||Front 242||Geography (LP, Album, RE)||Red Rhino Europe, Red Rhino Europe||MK1, MK 01||Belgium||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|WAX CS 034||Front 242||Geography (Cass, Album, RE)||Wax Trax! Records||WAX CS 034||US||1989||Sell This Version|