Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Manufactured By – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Recorded At – Battery Studios, New York
- Mixed At – Battery Studios, New York
- Mastered At – DMS (2)
- Pressed By – Disc Manufacturing, Inc. – 27096
- Published By – Willesden Music
- Published By – CPMK Sounds
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Jazz Merchant Music
- Published By – Bridgeport Music, Inc.
- Co-producer – FU-Schnickens (tracks: 5), Lyvio G* (tracks: 5)
- Design – ZombArt NG*
- Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Chris Trevett
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Anthony Saunders (tracks: 1, 4)
- Engineer [Remix Engineer] – Ali Shaheed* (tracks: 2), Bob Power (tracks: 2)
- Mastered By – Tom Coyne
- Mixed By – Ali Shaheed* (tracks: 1, 4), Bob Power (tracks: 1, 4)
- Photography By – Michael Benabib
- Producer – A Tribe Called Quest (tracks: 1, 4), FU-Schnickens (tracks: 3)
- Written-By – A. Muhammad*, G. Clinton Jr.* (tracks: 3), G. Cook* (tracks: 3), J. Jones, L. Maturine*, Lyvio G* (tracks: 5), R. Roachford*
Track 5 co-produced by Lyvio G for G. Fine, Inc.
Recorded and mixed at Battery Studios
Mastered at DMS, NYC
An original sound recording made by Zomba Recording Corporation
Published by Willesden Music/CPMK Sounds (adm. by Willesden Music) (BMI)/Zomba Enterprises Inc./Jazz Merchant Music (adm. by Zomba Enterprises Inc.) (ASCAP)
Track 3 Published by Willesden Music/CPMK Sounds (adm. by Willesden Music)/Bridgeport Music, Inc. (BMI)
Track 5 Published by Willesden Music/CPMK Sounds (adm. by Willesden Music)/Zomba Enterprises Inc. (ASCAP)
Track 2 contains a sample of "Syeeda's Song Flute" written and performed by John Coltrane courtesy of Warner Special Products and Jowcol Music. Used by permission.
Track 3 contains the following samples: "Sexy Ways" performed by Funkadelic courtesy of Westbound Records, written by Grace Cook and George Clinton Jr. courtesy of Bridgeport Music, Inc. "Things Got To Get Better" performed by Marva Whitney courtesy of Polygram Records Inc., written by James Brown and Alfred Ellis courtesy of Warner Chappell Music Inc. "JB Shout" performed by Fred Wesley & The JB's courtesy of Polygram Records Inc., written by James Brown and Fred Wesley courtesy of Warner Chappell Music Inc.
Track 5 contains samples from "Ring The Alarm" (C. Briggs) courtesy of Winston Riley performed by Tenor Saw courtesy of Winston Riley and "In The Hole" (Jones/Alex) courtesy of Irving Music performed by the Bar-Kays courtesy of Fantasy Records.
[Printed on back cover & inlay]
℗ 1991, 1992 & © 1992 Zomba Recording Corporation. Manufactured in the United States by Zomba Recording Corporation, 137-139 West 25th Street, New York, NY 10001. Printed in the United States.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 1241-42078-2 1
- Barcode (String): 012414207821
- Matrix / Runout: 01241420782 DISC MFG, INC. (H) W.O. 27096-1M
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 7) View All
|JDAC-42078-1||Fu-Schnickens||True Fuschnick (12", Gre)||Jive||JDAC-42078-1||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|01241-42078-1||Fu-Schnickens||True Fuschnick (12")||Jive||01241-42078-1||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|74321 12264 7||Fu-Schnickens||True Fuschnick (7", Single)||Jive||74321 12264 7||Netherlands||1992||Sell This Version|
|74321 12264 1||Fu-Schnickens||True Fuschnick (12")||Jive||74321 12264 1||Germany||1992||Sell This Version|
|01241-42079-4||Fu-Schnickens||True Fuschnick (Cass, Single)||Jive||01241-42079-4||US||1992||Sell This Version|