|3||Ring Of Red Roses||4:02|
|6||Mr. Munch's Interminable Lunch||5:26|
|8||Behind Inocent Eyes||3:52|
|10||Mary Used To Play The Piano||2:15|
|The Golden Medallion|
|12||I'll Remember Her Face||2:32|
- Accordion, Vocals – John Tams (tracks: 12)
- Bass – Keith Grant-Evans* (tracks: 4 to 8), Michael Day (3) (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Cello – Madeleine Bland (tracks: 1 to 3), Philida Aheam (tracks: 4 to 8)
- Drums, Percussion – Michael Gregory (2)
- Guitar, Lead Vocals – Tony Durant
- Guitar, Vocals – Robert Chudley (tracks: 9 to 11)
- Keyboards – Andrew Wilson (22) (tracks: 9 to 11), Robin Langridge (tracks: 4 to 8)
- Piano – Pete Bullock (tracks: 12)
- Viola – Vanessa Hall-Smith (tracks: 1-3)
- Violin – Angela Pulsford (tracks: 4 to 8), Janet Rogers (2) (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Vocals – Jan Pulsford (tracks: 4 to 8), Nick Pallett (tracks: 4 to 8)
The original album is Fuchsia - Fuchsia, Mahagonny & Other Gems.
There are many recorded songs than the original, but members and rights credits are not properly marked.
Although it is a jacket like a miniature LP, the jacket has become an illustration of its own.
In addition, those that imitated the "Obi" attached to the Japanese CD are also included.
Although commentary that mixed English and some Korean is attached,
the story of Tony Durant in this comment seems to be a copy of an interview when it is officially issued.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8809298560966
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LK90
- Mould SID Code: IFPI VH23
- Matrix / Runout: ICSC 1207 009 (14608)