Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Alice, I Want You Just For Me!
Scratches – Hitmaster Howie Tee*Written-By – Howie Tee
Recorded By – Dave Dachinger
Featuring – Howie Tee, Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam*, The Real Roxanne, UTFOGuitar [Solo] – Mike Hughes, SpanadorRap – The Real Roxanne, U.T.F.O*Remix – Full Force, Glenn RosensteinScratches – Hitmaster Howie Tee*, Mixmaster Ice
|B1||Girl If You Take Me Home||5:44|
|B2||The Dream Believer||4:29|
|B3||Half A Chance
Mixed By – Larry "Fast Fader" Alexander*Recorded By – Scott Litt
|B4||The Man Upstairs
Mixed By – Malcolm PollackRecorded By – Jeff HendricksonVoice [Boys's Laughter] – Little Robert Ford III
|B5||Let's Dance Against The Wall
Mixed By – Questar WelshRecorded By – Bob Rose (2), Peter RobbinsScratches – Hitmaster Howie Tee*
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Distributed By – CBS Disques S.A.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Made By – CBS Inc.
- Published By – Forceful Music
- Published By – Zomba Music Publ. Ltd.
- Recorded At – Roxy Recorders
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Recorded At – Unique Recording
- Engineered At – Sigma Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Sigma Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Sound Heights Studio
- Mixed At – Power Station
- Mixed At – Eras Recording Studio
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Made By – Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd.
- Pressed By – CBS Pressing Plant, Aston Clinton
- Backing Vocals – Lisa Lisa (tracks: A4, B1, B4, B5)
- Bass – Junior "Shy-Shy" Clarke
- Cameraman [1st] – Ray Chin (2)
- Design [Album Design] – Josephine DiDonato
- Design [Ecrof Character] – Wayne Cobbs (2)
- Drum Programming – Brian "B-Fine" George*, Curtis Bedeau, Gerry Charles*
- Drum Programming [Added] – Howard "Howie Tee" Thompson*
- Drums – Brian "B-Fine" George*
- Engineer – Questar "Quick" Welsh*
- Executive-Producer – Cecil Holmes
- Guitar – Curtis Bedeau
- Keyboards – Brian "B-Fine" George*, Gerry Charles*
- Lead Vocals – "Bow Legged Lou" George*, Paul Anthony George*
- Management – Full Force Productions*, Steve Salem
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Full Force, Questar "Quick" Welsh* (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Other [Clothing-artwork] – Gabrielle Enrico
- Other [Hair Care Ladies] – Gloria, Hillary, Lynette
- Other [Jewelry] – T.Chism
- Other [Make-up] – Elizabeth Fried
- Photography By – Caroline Greyshock
- Producer – Full Force, J.B. Moore, Robert Ford, Jr.*
- Programmed By [Synthesizer] – Gerry Charles*, J.B. Moore
- Scratches – Hitman Howie Tee* (tracks: A1, A4, B5)
- Technician [Assistant, Power Station] – Gary Rindfuss*, Ted Greenwald
- Technician [Assistant, Sigma Sound] – Don Peterkofsky, Fernando Kral, Glenn Rosenstein, Jimmy Santis, Mark Roule, Melanie West, Nick Delre
- Written-By, Arranged By, Performer, Backing Vocals – Full Force
"United" mixed at Sigma and Sound Heights;
"Please Stay" recorded at Roxy Recorders;
"Half A Change" & "The Man Upstairs" recorded and mixed at Power Station;
"Let's Dance Against The Wall" recorded at Unique Studios and mixed at Eras
Mastered at MasterDisk
Clothing Artwork for Goel Fashion.
Track B2 is dedicated to Martin Luther King, Jr.
On sleeve: All songs published by Forceful Music.
On labels: Zomba Music Pub. Ltd.
Original sound recording made by CBS Inc.
℗ © 1985 CBS Inc.
Made in England
Comes with a picture/credits sheet
Also released with orange/yellow 'sunburst' CBS labels
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): CBS · 26595 · A1 1C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): CBS 26595 · B2 D
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0149
- Price Code: CB 281
- Other (Circled on back cover): 57
Other Versions (5 of 9) View All
|FC 40117||Full Force||Full Force (LP, Album)||CBS||FC 40117||Canada||1985||Sell This Version|
|CBS 26595||Full Force||Full Force (LP, Album, Sun)||CBS||CBS 26595||UK & Europe||1985||Sell This Version|
|BFC 40117||Full Force||Full Force (LP, Album)||CBS||BFC 40117||US||1985||Sell This Version|
|25DP 5466||Full Force||Full Force (CD, Album)||CBS/Sony||25DP 5466||Japan||1989||Sell This Version|
|PC 40117||Full Force||Full Force (LP, Album)||Columbia||PC 40117||US||1985||Sell This Version|