|4||There Are No Todays Today, So There's No Yesterday's Tommorrow||6:28|
|5||I Wish I Could Do The Back-Stroke||3:50|
- Bass – Rob Beckstrom (tracks: 6, 7)
- Design [Graphic Design] – Wendy Ju
- Drums, Other [Snide Remarks] – Matthew Martin Bajda (tracks: Matt Bajda)
- Engineer – Bradford McGowan
- Engineer, Bass, Vocals, Sampler – Andrew Michael Radin
- Guitar, Trumpet – David Manuel Mello (tracks: Dave Mello)
- Guitar, Vocals, Keyboards, Other [Keychain] – Daniel Patrick Bajda (tracks: Dan Bajda)
- Mastered By – John Golden
- Written-By – Funeral Diner
Recorded February 2001 at Little Red Wagon, Fremont CA.
"Chalk Angels" and "Paper" recorded May 2000 at KZSU-FM Stanford and LWRS.
Recording Info available at www.funeraldiner.com.
Mastered by John Golden Mastering, Ventura CA.
Thanx to Marianne and Kent, Rob and Sean, Brad, Staircase and the last forty seconds (R.I.P), and everyone we met on tour.