|1||This Barren Skin||8:10|
|2||From These Wounds||7:42|
|3||The Architecture Of Loss||9:02|
- Bass – Frode Forsmo
- Choir – Oxford Camerata (tracks: 1)
- Composed By [Sample From "Lesson III For Maundy Thursday"] – Orlande De Lassus* (tracks: 1)
- Conductor – Jeremy Summerly (tracks: 1)
- Cover [Artwork] – sense:versus
- Design – sense:versus
- Drums – Anders Eek
- Electronics – Kjetil Ottersen
- Electronics [Live - Session] – Jon Borgerud
- Guitar – Christian Loos (2), Kjetil Ottersen
- Layout – sense:versus
- Music By – Funeral, Kjetil Ottersen
- Photography By – Tore Sandberg
- Producer – Funeral, Kjetil Ottersen
- Vocals – Frode Forsmo
- Words By – F. Forsmo* (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 7), K. Ottersen* (tracks: 1, 5)
2007). The Norwegian digipack is limited and comes with the bonus track
"Breathing Through You" (7:23).
Released March 20, 2007 through Candlelight Records in the U.S. Incidentally,
the U.S. version ALSO features the bonus track 'Breathing Through You.'
Recorded, mixed and mastered at Vektor Facilities, Norway 2004.
Produced by Kjetil Ottersen and Funeral.
Choir sample on "1 - This Barren Skin" is taken from "Lesson III for Maundy Thursday" by Roland de Lassus (Belgium, 1532-1594) and performed by Oxford Camerata.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7090001915451
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|TABU025||Funeral||From These Wounds (CD, Album, Dig)||Tabu Recordings||TABU025||Norway||2006||Sell This Version|
|CDL348CD||Funeral||From These Wounds (CD, Album)||Candlelight Records USA||CDL348CD||US||2007||Sell This Version|
|TABU025||Funeral||From These Wounds (CD, Album, Promo)||Tabu Recordings||TABU025||Norway||2006||Sell This Version|
|none||Funeral||From These Wounds (File, MP3, Album, RE)||Tabu Recordings||none||US||2012|