|1||–Funeral Winds||For The Glory Of XUL||6:27|
|2||–Funeral Winds||A Diabolical Meeting||3:20|
|3||–Funeral Winds||Thy Eternal Flame||5:17|
|4||–Funeral Winds||Visions Of Afterlife||3:03|
|5||–Funeral Winds||Resurrection Of The Five Winds||6:35|
|6||–Funeral Winds||When Twilight Shines Over The Forgotten Fields||2:47|
|7||–Funeral Winds||Screaming For Grace||2:52|
|8||–Funeral Winds||Night Of The Utterdark||3:23|
|9||–Inferi||The Raven's Son (Birth Of A Warlock)||5:23|
|10||–Inferi||December (Cry For War)||4:54|
|11||–Inferi||Siren Voice Of The Ancient||3:19|
|12||–Inferi||In The Sign Of Chaos||3:02|
- Bass – I. XUL (tracks: 1 to 8), M. XUL (tracks: 9 to 12), Y. XUL (tracks: 9 to 12)
- Design – H. XUL*
- Drums – Y. XUL (tracks: 1 to 8), Y. XUL (tracks: 9 to 12)
- Guitar – H. XUL* (tracks: 1 to 8), H. XUL* (tracks: 9 to 12), M. XUL (tracks: 9 to 12)
- Lyrics By – Funeral Winds
- Music By – Funeral Winds
- Producer – Frits van Mourik, Funeral Winds
- Recorded By – Remco Helbers (tracks: 1 [Intro])
- Vocals – H. XUL* (tracks: 9 to 12), M. XUL (tracks: 1 to 8)
In the meantime rumours rose that Funeral Winds was dead and buried, but the only band that died that year was Inferi. Y.XUL and we picked up the old Funeral Winds songs and started to rehearse again, unfortunately we didn't succeed in fiding suitable lien up. New members joined and left, wich resulted in only one live show in 5 years time and no single new FW song recorded. Meanwhile Y. XUL was involved in many other bands and had no time left for Wuneral Winds.
It took until mid 2001 when Funeral Winds finally got the proper line up to start working on a new album.... I think the Inferi songs deserve to be released an last and this re-release of the "Godslayer XUL" album seemed a great opportunity to add those tracks as a bonus to this album.
Tracks 9 to 12 original recorded during winter/spring anno 1997 for Creations Of Necromantical Mysteriis.
Tracks 1 to 8 recorded and mixed at Studio Het Pand, Vlaardingen 1995.
Intro recorded at Helbers Studio's, Rotterdam