Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Gael Barbieri*, W. Payne*
|2||Miles Away From Music
Written-By – Dave Fruchter, Ted Orr, W. Payne*
Written-By – Paul Henderson (3), W. Payne*
|4||You Take Me There
Written-By – Belita Woods, Elizabeth Withers, Etienne De Crécy, W. Payne*
|5||Are You Quiet
Written-By – Danny Bedrosian
Written-By – Danny Bedrosian, Garry Shider, W. Payne*
|7||Alive In Spain
Written-By – Lili Haydn, Ted Orr, W. Payne*
|8||Real Love Stories
Written-By – Belita Woods, Clip Payne, Elizabeth WIthers, Etienne De Crécy
Written-By – Belita Woods, Etienne De Crécy, W. Payne*
|10||Wake Up Call
Written-By – Joe Eppard, W. Payne*
Written-By – Danny Bedrosian, W. Payne*
Written-By – Lige Curry, Michael "Kidd Funkadelic" Hampton*, Ted Orr
- Artwork – Ronald "Stozo" Edwards*, Sarah Traeger
- Bass – Chris Bittner (2), Clip Payne, Danny Bedrosian, Lige Curry
- Drums [Man In The Box] – Clip Payne
- Engineer – Clip Payne, Ted Orr
- Guitar – Clip Payne, Dave Fruchter, Garry Shider, Hamid Sadji, Joe Eppard, Michael Burnbaum, Michael "Kidd Funkadelic" Hampton*, Ted Orr
- Keyboards – Clip Payne, Danny Bedrosian, Etienne De Crécy, Michael "Kidd Funkadelic" Hampton*, Ted Orr
- Producer – Etienne De Crécy (tracks: 4, 8, 9), Joe Eppard (tracks: 10), Mike "Clip" Payne* (tracks: 4, 8 to 10)
- Programmed By – Alex Gopher, Clip Payne, Etienne De Crécy
- Recorded By – Tom Dekorte (tracks: 4, 8, 9)
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Brian Foulk (tracks: 4, 8, 9)
- Saxophone – Jean Gillet, Peter Buettner
- Trumpet – Chris Young (8), D'Ville Edward, Paul Henderson (3)
- Violin – Lili Haydn
- Vocals – Belita Woods, Clip Payne, Danny Bedrosian, Elizabeth Withers, Gael Barbieri*, Hamid Sadji, Joe Eppard
This is for Angel...
In this new millenium, the next wave of techno heads combine a fuse between house, disco and funk giving it new edge with the assistance of filters and gangs of digital software, most actually tend to think it's a new groove, some think it's just wanking.
Jazz? I don't think so...
Most jazz cats laugh that shit out of the water, they're just scared they're gonna lose their market (lol).
So fuck jazz, we'll just call this "Ho House Chic" for now...