Tracklist Hide Credits
- Distributed By – Chess/Janus Records
- Distributed By – Janus Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Westbound Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Westbound Records, Inc.
- Published By – Bridgeport Music
- Published By – Gold Forever Music
- Recorded At – Manta Sound
- Recorded At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Recorded At – Crystal Sound
- Recorded At – United Sound Systems
- Mastered At – Mastercraft
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Art Direction – Neil Terk
- Artwork [Album Art] – Bruse Bell, Maggot Funkagraphix, Inc., Pedro Bell
- Artwork [Funkadelic Portraits] – Bell Brothers (2), G. Lance Everett
- Bass Vocals [Subterranean Bass Vocals] – Ray (Stingray) Davis*
- Bass, Vocals – C. 'Boogie' Mosson*
- Design Concept [Album Concept], Design – George Clinton, Pedro Bell
- Guest, Bass – Jimmy Calhoun
- Guest, Drums – Gary Bronson
- Guest, Percussion – Tyrone Lampkin
- Guest, Piano – Leon Patillo
- Keyboards, Vocals – Bernard (Bernie) Worrell*
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Eddie 'Smedley Smorganoff' Hazel*
- Liner Notes – Sir Lleb Of Funkadelia*
- Mastered By – HC*
- Percussion, Vocals – R. 'Tiki' Fulwood*
- Photography By [Funkadelic Portraits] – Ira Marcus
- Producer – George Clinton
- Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar – Ron Brykowski*
- Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Vocals [Dowop Vocals] – Gary Shider*
- Supervised By [Production Supervision] – Bob Scerbo
- Tenor Vocals, Congas – Calvin Simon
- Vocals – George Clinton, 'Shady' Grady Thomas*
- Vocals [Berserker Octave Vocals] – Clarence 'Fuzzy' Haskins*
- Written-By – G. Clinton*, G. Cook* (tracks: A2 to B3)
℗ 1974 Westbound Records, Inc.
Produced [...] for Westbound Records, Inc.
Recorded at Manta Sound, Toronto; Hollywood Sound, Hollywood; Crystal Sound, Los Angeles; and United Sound, Detroit.
All tunes published by: Bridgeport Music BMI except "Red Hot Momma" published by: Gold Forever Music BMI
The members of Parliament appear through the courtesy of Casablanca Records.
Westbound Records are nationally distributed by Chess/Janus Records, 1633 Broadway, New York, N.Y. 10019. A division of GRT Corp.
℗ 1974 Westbound Records, Inc., Detroit, Michigan
Distributed by Janus Records N.Y. N.Y.
Columbia, Pitman pressing as indicated by 'p' in runout areas.
This version has title printed on 2 lines on labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): WB 1001 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): WB 1001 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): P WB-1001-A M HC
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): P WB-1001-B GC
- Pressing Plant ID: P
Other Versions (5 of 32) View All
|WB-1001, WB 1001||Funkadelic||Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On (LP, Album, MO)||Westbound Records, Westbound Records||WB-1001, WB 1001||US||1974||Sell This Version|
|5198-1001 M||Funkadelic||Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On (Cass, Album)||Westbound Records||5198-1001 M||US||1974||Sell This Version|
|SEWA 040||Funkadelic||Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Westbound Records||SEWA 040||Germany||1991||Sell This Version|
|SEWA 040||Funkadelic||Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On (LP, RE, Gat)||Westbound Records||SEWA 040||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|SEWA 040||Funkadelic||Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On (LP, Album, RE)||Westbound Records||SEWA 040||Europe||1991||Sell This Version|