- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Westbound Records
- Copyright (c) – Westbound Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Westbound Records, Inc.
- Licensed To – Ace Records Ltd.
- Published By – Bridgeport Music, Inc.
- Published By – Chelsea Music Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Recorded At – Manta Sound
- Recorded At – Crystal Sound
- Recorded At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Recorded At – United Sound Systems
- Produced At – The Digital Editing Suite
- Pressed By – Sonopress – F-2886
- Art Direction – Neil Terk
- Artwork [Album Art] – Bruse Bell, Maggot Funkagraphix, Inc., Pedro Bell
- Artwork [Funkadelic Portraits] – Bell Brothers (2), G. Lance Everett
- Bass – Cordell Mosson, Jimmy Calhoun
- Congas – Calvin Simon
- Design [Album Concept] – George Clinton, Pedro Bell
- Drums – Gary Bronson
- Guitar – Eddie Hazel, Garry Shider, Ron Bykowski
- Keyboards – Bernie Worrell
- Liner Notes – Sir Lleb Of Funkadelia*
- Percussion – Tiki Fulwood, Tyrone Lampkin
- Photography By [Funkadelic Portraits] – Ira Marcus
- Piano – Leon Patillo
- Producer – George Clinton
- Producer [Post Production] – Duncan Cowell
- Supervised By [Production] – Bob Scerbo
- Vocals – Bernie Worrell, Calvin Simon, Cordell Mosson, Eddie Hazel, Fuzzy Haskins, Garry Shider, George Clinton, Grady Thomas, Ray Davis, Tiki Fulwood
- Written-By – B. Worrell* (tracks: A1), E. Hazel* (tracks: A1), G. Clinton*, G. Cook* (tracks: A2 to B3)
© 1974 Westbound Records
℗ 1974 Westbound Records, Inc. (also printed on outer sleeve).
All titles published by Bridgeport Music, Inc. except track A1, published by Chelsea Music Pub. Co. Ltd.
Recorded at: Manta Sound, Toronto; Hollywood Sound, Hollywood; Crystal Sound, Los Angeles; and United Sound, Detroit.
Post Production at the Digital Editing Suite.
The country of manufacture as been blacked out at the bottom of the back sleeve. This is the only difference from the Made in West Germany version.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): 104 DM F-2886 A-1 SEWA 040 A 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): 104 DM F-2886 B-1 SEWA 040 B 1
- Barcode (Outer sleeve): 0 29667 37401 9
Other Versions (5 of 32) View All
|WB 1001||Funkadelic||Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On (LP, Album, Pit)||Westbound Records||WB 1001||US||1974||Sell This Version|
|WB-1001, WB 1001||Funkadelic||Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On (LP, Album, MO)||Westbound Records, Westbound Records||WB-1001, WB 1001||US||1974||Sell This Version|
|5198-1001 M||Funkadelic||Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On (Cass, Album)||Westbound Records||5198-1001 M||US||1974||Sell This Version|
|SEWA 040||Funkadelic||Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Westbound Records||SEWA 040||Germany||1991||Sell This Version|
|SEWA 040||Funkadelic||Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On (LP, RE, Gat)||Westbound Records||SEWA 040||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|