Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||On The Road Again
Bass [Washtub Bass], Kazoo – Dewey CorleyGuitar [2nd] – Mike Stewart*Vocals, Guitar [J45 Gibson] – Furry*Written-By – W. Lewis*
|2||My Wife Is Getting Old||4:42|
|3||Why Don't You Come Home Blues||5:56|
|6||I've Got A Bird To Whistle
Guitar [2nd] – Mike Stewart*Vocals, Guitar [J45 Gibson] – Furry*Written-By – W. Lewis*
|7||Give Me An Old Lady||3:43|
|8||Furry's Worried Blues||6:47|
|10||Goin' Back (To Memphis, Tennessee)||2:40|
- Layout [Cd], Design – Frederick Marsh
- Liner Notes [Original] – Michael A. Stewart
- Liner Notes [Reissue], Producer [Assistant] – Denise Tapp
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Jim Marshall (3)
- Producer [Post Production] – Larry Packer
- Recorded By [Location Recording], Mixed By [Mix Engineer], Producer [Post Production], Photography By [Additional] – Gene Rosenthal
- Written-By – B. White* (tracks: 2, 7, 9), W. Lewis* (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8), G. Cannon* (tracks: 4, 10)
Original analog recordings: Memphis, Tennessee, October 7 & 10, 1969.
Post production: Uncle Punchy Studios, Silver Spring, Maryland, 1999.
Released as part of Adelphi Records' "The Blues Vault" series.
©℗ 1999 Adelphi/Genes Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 22485 99182 5
- Matrix / Runout: 1UFE2<7088>GCD9918 AMERICAN SOUND & VIDEO
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L482
- Mould SID Code: IFPI8123