Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–The Cinematic Orchestra Featuring Fontella Bass||Evolution II (Mr. P. Remix)
Featuring – Fontella BassRemix – Mr. P.*Written-By – Swinscoe*, Carpenter*, France*
|2||–Alex Gopher||The Child
Written-By – Alexis Latrobe
|3||–Loopless||Blue Pink Hotel
Written-By – Hugo Novo, Kika Santos*
Written-By – Filippo Clary, Massimo Bottini
|5||–Mr. Scruff Featuring Seaming*||Beyond||3:42|
|6||–Future Loop Foundation With Michael Conn||La Dolce Vita||4:35|
|7||–Gotan Project||Chunga's Revenge
Written-By – Christoph H. Müller, Eduardo Makaroff, Philippe Cohen Solal*
|9||–Future Loop Foundation||I Love Her More In Summertime
Written-By – Barrott*
|10||–Som Novo||Reminds Me Of Her
Written-By – J. Phillipson, M. Howell (2)
Written-By – A. Moran*
|12||–Terri Walker Feat. Mos Def||Guess You Didn't Love Me (Lazy Dog Remix)
Featuring – Mos DefRemix – Ben WattWritten-By – Joi Campbell, Mos Def, Warryn "Baby Dubb" Campbell*
|13||–Stylophonic||If Everybody In The World Loved Everybody In The World
Written-By – Della Reese, Stefano Fontana
|14||–Paparazzi Flavour||Innamorati A Milano||3:05|
- Published By – Just Isn't Music
- Published By – Tong
- Published By – Edward B. Marks Music
- Published By – LX Editora
- Published By – Off Music Publishing
- Published By – BMG Ricordi S.p.A.
- Published By – Kaleidoscope Music
- Published By – Notting Hill Music Inc.
- Published By – Titanium Music Ltd.
- Published By – Gut Music Ltd.
- Published By – Hit & Run Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Science & Mélodie
- Published By – BMG Song, Inc.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Toko Music
- Published By – Wet Ink Red Music
- Published By – Baboochka Tunes
- Published By – Prolifica Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Leonard Worth Songs
- Published By – Music Sales
- Copyright (c) – Ninja Tune
- Copyright (c) – Disques Solid
- Copyright (c) – Off The Record (4)
- Copyright (c) – Nylon Discographics
- Copyright (c) – Gabin (2)
- Copyright (c) – Mark Barrott & Michael Conn
- Copyright (c) – ¡Ya Basta!
- Copyright (c) – Science & Mélodie
- Copyright (c) – XL Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Pankay Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Som Novo
- Copyright (c) – Toko Records
- Copyright (c) – Mercury Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records
- Copyright (c) – M.P.L. sas
- Artwork [Diana Logos] – Riccardo Terzi
- Compilation Producer – Matteo Silva
- Compiled By, DJ Mix [Mixed By] – Mark Barrot*
- Design – Carlo Savona
- Other [Hair & Make Up] – Laura Balasini
- Other [Stylist] – Tosca Bua
- Photography By – Max Peef
- Photography By [Assistant] – Fabio Zaccaro
- Photography By [Garden Photo] – Stefano Triulzi
Track 2: Published by Tong/ Edward B. Marks Music Inc. • © 1999 Disques Solid • Courtesy of V2 Records
Track 3: Pink Blue Hotel • Published by Lx Editora/ Off Music Publishing • © 2002 Off The Record/ Nylon Discographics • Courtesy of Nylon Discographics
Track 4: Published by BMG Ricordi S.p.a. • © 2002 Gabin • Courtesy of Virgin Music Italy S.r.l.
Track 5: Published by Just Isn't Music • © 2003 Ninja Tune • Courtesy of Ninja Tune
Track 6: Published by Kaleidoscope Music/Notting Hill Music Inc./Titanium Music Ltd./Gut Music Ltd./Hit and Run Music Ltd./EMI Music Publishing Ltd. • © 2003 Mark Barrott & Michael Conn • Courtesy of Mark Barrott & Michael Conn
Track 7: Published by Science et Melodie • © 2001 ¡Ya basta! / Science et Melodie • Courtesy of XL Recordings
Track 8: Contains elements from the Chicago recording "If you leave me now" written by Peter Cetera • Published by BMG Song Inc./ BMG Music Publishing Ltd. • Extract of Rev. John Jackson from "Prayer for the day" courtesy of BBC • © 2002 XL Recordings • Courtesy of XL Recordings
Track 9: Published by Kaleidoscope Music/Notting Hill Music Inc. • © 2002 Pankay Records Ltd. • Courtesy of Pankay Records Ltd.
Track 10: Published by Copyright Control • © 2003 Som Novo • Courtesy of Som Novo
Track 11: Published by Toko Music • © 1996 Toko Records Limited • Courtesy of Toko Records Ltd
Track 12: Published by Wet Ink Red Music (ASCAP), Baboochka Tunes (ASCAP), EMI Publishing Ltd. • © 2003 Mercury Records Ltd. • Courtesy of Universal Music Italia Srl
Track 13: Published by Prolifica Publishing Ltd. • © 2003 EMI Records • Contains sample from Avco Embassy courtesy of Amherst Records, published by Leonard Worth Songs, Music Sales • Courtesy of EMI Music Italy S.p.a.
Track 14: Copyright Control • © 2003 M.P.L. sas • Courtesy of M.P.L. sas
Compiled and Mixed by Mark Barrot for Future Loop Foundation
Comes in a double-gatefold Digipak
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 57711 01032 5
- Barcode (Scanned UPC as 13-digit GTIN): 0657711010325
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L213
- Mould SID Code (On mirror band): IFPI 3702
- Matrix / Runout: 82876538902 14652
- Rights Society: ASCAP