Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Is It Cool||4:05|
|A3||Someday (In Your Life)||4:56|
|B2||Don't Stop This Feeling||4:59|
|B3||Reason For The Season||3:41|
|B4||Sitting In The Park
Written-By – Billy Stewart
|B5||It's Like That||4:17|
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Mixed At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Mastered At – Columbia Recording Studios
- Produced For – Tony Productions
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Manufactured By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Published By – Arista Music, Inc.
- Published By – Careers Music, Inc.
- Published By – E.R. LeBlanc
- Published By – H. Lane
- Published By – K. Crier
- Published By – P. Service
- Published By – Chevis Music
- Art Direction – Donn Davenport
- Bass – Keith "Sabu" Crier*
- Coordinator [Studio] – Barbara Tiesi
- Design [Logo] – Gerard Huerta
- Drums – Paul Service
- Engineer [Assistant] – Karla Bandini*, Craig Michaels, Doug Grinbergs, John Potoker, Matthew Weiner
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Steve Toos
- Engineer [Recording Engineer], Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Michael Hutchinson
- Executive-Producer – Larkin Arnold
- Keyboards – Herb Lane
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Vocals – Emmanuel Rahiem LeBlanc*
- Management [Management And Direction] – Tony Lopez (4)
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Stewart Romaine*
- Other [Hair] – Webster McKnight
- Other [Stylist] – Lisa Daurio
- Photography By – John Ford (9)
- Producer, Mixed By – Jimmy Simpson
- Vocals – Herb Lane, Keith "Sabu" Crier*, Paul Service
- Written-By – Emmanuel Rahiem LeBlanc* (tracks: A1 to B3, B5), Herb Lane (tracks: A1 to B3, B5), Keith "Sabu" Crier* (tracks: A1 to B3, B5), Paul Service (tracks: A1 to B3, B5)
Issued with custom credit inner sleeve.
All songs published by Arsita Music, Inc. and Careers Music, Inc., and E.R. LeBlanc, H. Land, K. Crier and P. Service except "Sitting In The Park", published by Chevis Music (BMI).
Recorded and Mixed at Sigma Sound Studio, New York City
Mastered at Columbia Recording Studios, New York City
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): AL 9511 SA
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): AL 9511 SB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A etch / STERLING stamped): AL 9511 SA CS1 A2 STERLING \S
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B etch / STERLING stamped): AL 9511 SB CS1 T5 STERLING \S
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 14) View All
|CDBBR 0155||GQ||GQ Two (CD, Album, RM)||Big Break Records||CDBBR 0155||UK||2012||Sell This Version|
|SPART 1116||GQ||GQ Two (LP, Album)||Arista||SPART 1116||UK||1980||Sell This Version|
|AL 9511||GQ||GQ Two (LP, Album)||Arista||AL 9511||Canada||1980||Sell This Version|
|I-201.436||GQ||GQ Two (LP, Album)||Arista||I-201.436||Spain||1980||Sell This Version|
|AL 509511||GQ||GQ Two (LP, Album)||Arista||AL 509511||Canada||1980||Sell This Version|