Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Gallon Drunk, The Silver Apples*
|A2||–Gallon Drunk||Some Fool's Mess||5:45|
|A3||–Gallon Drunk||Drag '91||3:00|
|A4||–Gallon Drunk||Two Wings Mambo||5:10|
|B2||–Breed (2)||Perfect Hangover||3:10|
|B4||–Breed (2)||Hard Cash||5:20|
- Bass – Andrew Park (tracks: B1 to B4), Mike Delanian (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Drums – Max Decharne* (tracks: A1 to A4), Steven Hewitt* (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Engineer – D.McCarthy* (tracks: A1 to A4), F. Kay* (tracks: B1 to B4), J. Best (tracks: A1 to A4), M. Engles* (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Guitar, Organ, Vocals – James Johnston (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Guitar, Vocals – Simon Breed (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Maracas – Joe Byfield (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Photography By [Front Cover Photo] – Pier Angeli (2)
- Producer – Dale Griffin
Tracks A1 to A4 recorded on 14.07.1991. First transmitted 18.11.1991.
Tracks B1 to B4 recorded 28.07.1991.
All songs pub. by Schnozza Music.
"White Slave Ship". Pier Angeli photograph used by kind permission of Anglo Amalgamated Film Distribution Ltd.
Strange Fruit Records.
By arrangement with BBC Enterprises Ltd.
© 1991 BBC
℗ 1992 BBC Enterprises Ltd.
© 1992 Strange Fruit Records.
Manufactured in Great Britain.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 017644 221314
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): SF PMA 213 - A1 JOHN PEEL THANK YOU PR-M
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): SF PMA 213 - B1 JOHN PEEL THANK YOU. PR-M
Other Versions (2 of 2) View All
|SFMCD 213||Gallon Drunk / Breed (2)||Gallon Drunk / Breed (2) - Clawfist - The Peel Sessions (CD)||Strange Fruit||SFMCD 213||UK||1992||Sell This Version|
|DEI8414-2||Gallon Drunk / Breed (2)||Gallon Drunk / Breed (2) - Clawfist - The Peel Sessions (CD, Comp)||Strange Fruit||DEI8414-2||US||1992||Sell This Version|