Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Two Clear Eyes
Bass – Mike DelanianDrums – Ian White (9)Guitar, Trumpet – Ian WatsonMaracas – Joe ByfieldOrgan, Trumpet, Saxophone [Sax] – Terry EdwardsVocals, Guitar – James JohnstonWritten-By – Johnston*
|2||My Spent Love
Maracas – Joe ByfieldOrgan, Harmonica, Keyboards [Keys] – Terry EdwardsVocals, Guitar – James JohnstonWritten-By – Johnston*
Bass, Guitar, Electric Piano [Wurlitzer] – James JohnstonDrums – Ian White (9)Organ, Trumpet, Piano – Terry EdwardsWritten-By – Johnston*
Bass – Mike DelanianDrums – Ian White (9)Guitar – Ian WatsonSaxophone [Sax] – Terry EdwardsVocals, Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Organ – James JohnstonWritten-By – Watson*, White*, Johnston*, Delanian*, Edwards*
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Martin Jenkins
- Mastered By – Denis Blackham
- Mixed By – P.K.*
- Photography By [Live Photo By] – Steve Gullick
- Photography By [Skull And Maracas Portraits By] – Bleddyn Butcher
- Producer [Produced By] – Gallon Drunk, Jem Noble, P.K.*
- Recorded By – Jem Noble
- Sleeve – James Johnston, Third Planet Inc.
C 1996 City Slang Records
Made in England.
Recorded at Milo Studios, London. Mixed at: Mute. Mastered at: County Masters.
Songs published by Gallon Drunk Music/Bug Music.
Tracklist written on the release:
1) Two Clear Eyes
2) Fade Away
3) My Spent Love
4) Mr Slinky's
Track durations are not printed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 024545 027624
- Matrix / Runout: C2549 EFA04985-2 · 1:0 MASTERED BY NIMBUS
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L123
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 2307
- Label Code: LC 6853