Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Daily Operation (Intro)||0:27|
|2||The Place Where We Dwell||2:27|
|3||Flip The Script||4:02|
|4||Ex Girl To Next Girl||4:40|
|5||Soliloquy Of Chaos||3:13|
|6||I'm The Man
Rap – Jeru "The Damaja"*, Little Dap From The "Group Home"*Written-By – James Heath, Jeru*, Kendrick J. Davis*, Kiwi (36)
|8||Take It Personal||3:07|
|11||No Shame In My Game||3:55|
|13||The Illest Brother
Mixed By – Yoram VazanRecorded By – Lisle Leete
|15||B. Y. S.||3:06|
|16||Much Too Much (Mack A Mil)
Lyrics By, Music By – Keith ElamMusic By – Louie Louie Vega*
|17||Take Two And Pass||3:15|
- Produced For – Gang Starr Productions, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – DIDX-224438
- Published By – Gifted Pearl Music
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Up In Smoke Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Recorded At – D&D Studios
- Recorded At – Calliope Studios
- Mixed At – D&D Studios
- Mixed At – Firehouse Studio, NYC
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Art Direction, Design – Marc Cozza
- Engineer – Yoram Vazan
- Engineer, Engineer [Mix] – Eddie Sancho
- Lyrics By – "The Guru"* (tracks: 1 to 15, 17, 18)
- Management – Empire Artist Management
- Management [Epstein, Levy & Levinsohn Business Affairs] – Mark Coleman (4)
- Management [Legal Affairs] – Mark Levinsohn, Esq.*
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – DJ Premier (tracks: 1 to 12, 14 to 18), "The Guru"* (tracks: 1 to 12, 14 to 18)
- Other [Fashion Stylist] – April Walker
- Photography By – Matt Gunther (2)
- Producer – "The Guru"*
- Producer, Programmed By [Beats], Scratches – DJ Premier
- Written-By – C. Martin*, Keith Elam
All songs produced and mixed for Gang Starr Productions, Inc., recorded and mixed at D&D, NYC except "The Illest Brother" recorded at Calliope Productions, mixed at Firehouse, Brooklyn NYC
Mastered at Masterdisk, NYC
℗ © 1992 Chrysalis Records, Inc.
This reissue with DADC matrix and SID codes.
1st catalog number appears on booklet and spine.
2nd catalog number appears on disc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 9463-21910-2 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L327
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 50D4
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-224438 1 C01
Other Versions (5 of 36) View All
|F1-21910||Gang Starr||Daily Operation (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||F1-21910||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|3219101||Gang Starr||Daily Operation (LP, Album, TP)||Not On Label||3219101||Europe||1992||Sell This Version|
|32 1910 1, CTLP27||Gang Starr||Daily Operation (LP, Album, RP)||Cooltempo, Cooltempo||32 1910 1, CTLP27||UK & Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|none||Gang Starr||Daily Operation Instrumental (LP, Unofficial, W/Lbl)||Not On Label||none||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|F2 21910||Gang Starr||Daily Operation (CD, Album, Club)||Chrysalis||F2 21910||US||1992||Sell This Version|