Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||My Girl And Me
Arranged By [Original String Arrangement] – Søren Wolff
|A2||Sitting In The Park||3:27|
|A3||The Loneliest Being||3:45|
|A4||Here's My House||3:18|
|A5||Out On The Rebound From Love
Lyrics By – Allan JensenMusic By – Henrik Balling
|B1||Violence, Easter And Christmas||3:49|
|B2||The Party's Over||3:32|
|B3||Do You Remember||4:03|
|B4||This Can't Be Love||4:34|
|B5||Yesterday, When I Was Drunk||5:03|
- Design [Sleeve Design] – David Band, David Storey
- Engineer – Nick Rogers
- Mixed By – Michael Brauer*
- Musician [Additional], Cello – Ib Hermann
- Musician [Additional], Clarinet – Mette Bugge Madsen
- Musician [Additional], French Horn – Poul Erik Vildsbæk*
- Musician [Additional], Violin – Per Walther
- Performer [Gangway Are], Drums – Gorm Jonsen*
- Performer [Gangway Are], Guitar – Henrik Balling
- Performer [Gangway Are], Keyboards – Torben Johansen (2)
- Performer [Gangway Are], Vocals, Bass – Allan Jensen
- Producer – David Motion
- Songwriter – Henrik Balling (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5)
Mixed in: Quad Studios, NYC.
℗ 1988 Polygram International Music BV.
© 1988 Polygram International Music BV.
Printed in the Netherlands / Fabrique en Hollande (backcover).
Made in Holland (labels).
- 834 838-1 on center labels
- 834838-1 on spine
- INT 834838-1 on backcover (in barcode box) and on inner sleeve
Spine also has LONLP 61
Bottom part of barcode box also has UK | LONLP61
Embossed PRS Baarn logo on backcover (bottom left of center).
Track A4 reads "My House" only on center label.
Issued with printed inner sleeve.
Some copies also issued with a separate packaging containing:
Big poster, photo, 3 page leaflet and cardboard picture.
This album was released with a sticker on the cover reading "Again!" placed right after the album title. The sticker is a reference to Gangway's two years older album also titled "Sitting In The Park".
- tracks A1, A2 and B2 to B5 were first released on the 1986 version of "Sitting In The Park"
- tracks A3 and B1 were first released on debut album "The Twist"
- track A5 was their first single
- only track A4 is previously un-released
However all tracks have been re-arranged and re-recorded, as their old label Irmgardz..., then filing for bankruptcy protection, refused to release the original master tapes.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 42283 48381 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A-side, stamped): 834 838 1 1Y 1 670 07 114
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B-side, stamped): 834 838 1 2Y 1 670 07 114
- Label Code: LC 0268
- Rights Society (Boxed): B.I.E.M.
- Rights Society (Boxed): STEMRA
- Other (Reference catalog number, UK): LONLP 61
- Other (Distribution code): PG | 281
Other Versions (5 of 8) View All
|834 838-1||Gangway||Sitting In The Park (LP, Album)||Mercury||834 838-1||Germany||1988||Sell This Version|
|834 838-2||Gangway||Sitting In The Park (CD, Album)||London Records||834 838-2||UK & Europe||1988||Sell This Version|
|834 838-2||Gangway||Sitting In The Park (CD, Album)||Mercury||834 838-2||UK & Europe||1988||Sell This Version|
|UICY-3098||Gangway||Sitting In The Park (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Mercury||UICY-3098||Japan||2001||Sell This Version|
|834 838-1||Gangway||Sitting In The Park (LP, Album)||Mercury||834 838-1||Portugal||1988||Sell This Version|