Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A & E Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – A & E Records Ltd.
- Published By – Vibecrusher Music
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Deadarm Music
- Published By – Universal Polygram International Publishing
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – United Lion Music
- Recorded At – Smart Studios
- Mixed At – Metropolis Studios
- Mixed At – Armoury Studios
- Mixed At – Twenty One Studios
- Recorded At – Kung Foo Sound
- Recorded At – GrungeIsDead
- Mastered At – The Lodge, New York
- Mixed At – GrungeIsDead
- Marketed By – Warner Music Australia Pty. Limited
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Australia
- Distributed By – Warner Music Australia
- Pressed By – SM – 6107100987
- Pressed By – SM – 6107100917
- Pressed By – SM – 6107100997
- Art Direction, Design – Tom Hingston Studio
- Artwork By [Original Silkscreen And Foil Blocking Printed By] – Something Else
- Engineer – Billy Bush (tracks: 1-7 to 1-18), Garbage (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6)
- Management – Q Prime Inc.
- Mastered By – Emily Lazar, Joe LaPorta (tracks: 2-1 to 2-13), Sarah Register (tracks: 1-1 to 1-18)
- Mastered By [Assisted By] – Joe LaPorta (tracks: 1-1 to 1-18)
- Photography By [Booklet Page 14 Bottom Right, Booklet Page 16] – Pat Pope
- Photography By [Booklet Page 14 Top Left] – Rankin (3)
- Photography By [Booklet Page 14 Top Right] – Ellen Von Unwerth
- Photography By [Booklet Page 18 Bottom Left] – Warwick Saint
- Photography By [Booklet Page 18 Bottom Right] – Joseph Cultice
- Photography By [Booklet Page 4, Booklet Page 8/9, Booklet Page 14 Bottom Left, Booklet Page 18 Top Left & Top Right] – Stéphane Sednaoui
- Photography By [Front Cover] – David Hughes (19)
- Producer – Garbage (tracks: 1-1 to 1-18)
- Recorded By – Garbage (tracks: 1-1 to 1-5)
- Written-By – Garbage (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11, 1-13 to 1-18)
Stupid Girl samples 'Train In Vain (Stand By Me)'
On Queer: Loop from Man of Straw by Single Game Theory
Push It / I Think I'm Paranoid / Special / When I Grow Up / You Look So Fine from the Album Version 2.0
Push It contains an interpolation of "Don't Worry Baby" written by Brian Wilson and Roger Christian. Also contains an interpolation of "Push It" written by Herbie Azor.
The World Is Not Enough from the Motion Picture 'The World Is Not Enough'
Cherry Lips and Shut Your Mouth from the album Beautiful Garbage
Why Do You Love Me / Bleed Like Me from the Album Bleed Like Me
Limited edition with bonus disc of remixes.
Comes in clear 2CD-jewelcase with sticker.
Includes 24-page booklet with photographies, lyrics, credits and sleeve notes by Peter S. Murphy.
Track 1-6 is the 1997 version found on the Romeo + Juliet soundtrack.
Track 2-13 is also known as Bad Boyfriend [Sting Like A Bee Remix], found on the Tell Me Where It Hurts 7" single. The booklet lists this remix title.
Disc 2 remixes do not have the original remix titles listed; only the remixer.
Most of the tracks are previously unreleased edits of mixes that have appeared in long form elsewhere.
2-1: Same as the "U.N.K.L.E. Remix".
2-2: Mistakenly listed on artwork as "When I Grow Up [Jagz Kooner]", but is a new edit of the "Danny Tenaglia's Club Mix". Correction of track title appears above.
2-3: New edit of the "Brothers in Rhythm Mix".
2-4: New edit of the "Timo Maas Remix".
2-5: Early fade of "The Classic Remix".
2-6: New edit of the "Roger Sanchez Tha S-Man's Release Mix".
2-7: New edit of the "Thee Glitz Mix".
2-8: New edit of the "Heftybag Mix".
2-9: New edit of "I Think I'm Crystalized (Extended Edit)".
2-10: Same as the "Tee's Radio Mix".
2-11: Same as the "Fun Lovin' Criminals Version".
2-12: New edit of the "Boom Boom Satellites Mix".
2-13: First appearance on CD.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 9325583044496
- Barcode (Text): 9 325583 044496
- Matrix / Runout (CD1 variant 1, 3): [SM logo] 6107100987 5144224892-1
- Matrix / Runout (CD1 variant 2): [SM logo] 6107100917 5144224892-1
- Mould SID Code (CD1 variant 1, 3): ifpi 7957
- Mould SID Code (CD1 variant 2): ifpi 2661
- Matrix / Runout (CD2 variant 1 to 3): [SM logo] 6107100997 5144224892-2
- Mould SID Code (CD2 variant 1, 2): IFPI RG82
- Mould SID Code (CD2 variant 3): IFPI 7959
- Mastering SID Code (CD1 / CD2 variant 1, 3): ifpi LR11
- Mastering SID Code (CD1 / CD2 variant 2): IFPI LR11
Other Versions (5 of 35) View All
|5144 22489 2||Garbage||Absolute Garbage (2xCD, Comp, Ltd)||Warner Bros. Records||5144 22489 2||UK & Europe||2007||Sell This Version|
|5144-22489-2||Garbage||Absolute Garbage (2xCD, Comp)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Music Argentina||5144-22489-2||Argentina||2007||Sell This Version|
|B0009338-02||Garbage||Absolute Garbage (2xCD, Comp, Ltd)||Geffen Records||B0009338-02||US||2007||Sell This Version|
|5144 22487 2||Garbage||Absolute Garbage (CD, Comp)||A & E Records Ltd.||5144 22487 2||Europe||2007||Sell This Version|
|5051442248722||Garbage||Absolute Garbage (CD, Comp)||Warner Bros. Records||5051442248722||Brazil||2007||Sell This Version|