Tracklist Hide Credits
Clarinet – Les ThimmigDrums [Additional Drums] – Clyde Stubblefield
|A3||Only Happy When It Rains
Percussion – Pauli Ryan
|B1||As Heaven Is Wide|
|B2||Not My Idea
Drums [Additional Drums] – Clyde StubblefieldPercussion – Pauli Ryan
|B3||A Stroke Of Luck|
Percussion – Pauli RyanWritten-By [Train In Vain] – Strummer*, Jones*
|C3||Dog New Tricks|
|D1||My Lover's Box
Percussion – Pauli Ryan
|D2||Fix Me Now|
|E2||Girl Don't Come|
|E5||Trip My Wire|
|F1||#1 Crush (Nellee Hooper Mix)
Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Jim AbbissProgrammed By [Additional Programming] – Marius de VriesRemix – Nellee Hooper
Written-By – Paul Weller
|F3||Alien Sex Fiend|
|F4||Kick My Ass
Written-By – Vic Chesnutt
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Garbage Unlimited, LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Stun Volume
- Copyright (c) – Garbage Unlimited, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Stun Volume
- Licensed To – [PIAS] Recordings
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 135173M
- Recorded At – Smart Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Edited At – Masterdisk
- Remastered At – The Lodge, New York
- Remastered At – Sterling Sound
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Vibecrusher Music
- Published By – Deadarm Music
- Published By – Songs Of Kobalt Music Publishing
- Published By – Kobalt Music Publishing
- Published By – Kobalt Songs Music Publishing
- Published By – Nineden Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music
- Published By – Stylist Music Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music-Careers
- Published By – Ghetto Bells Music
- Published By – Bug Music
- Designed At – Smog Design Incorporated
- Art Direction – Garbage, Janet Wolsborn
- Artwork [Logo] – Adrian Britteon*
- Band [Garbage] – Butch Vig, Duke Erikson, Shirley Manson, Steve Marker
- Bass – Daniel Shulman (tracks: E1 to F4), Mike Kashou (tracks: A1 to A3, B2, C2, D3)
- Bass [Fuzz Bass] – Mike Kashou (tracks: B1)
- Creative Director – Robin Sloane
- Design [20th Anniversary Design] – Jeri Heiden, Ryan Corey
- Design [Queen Helen Fanzine Design] – Elfi Frequin, Gaelle Cinammen
- Drums, Loops, Noises, Effects – Butch Vig
- Engineer [2nd Engineer At Smart] – Mike Zirkel (tracks: A1 to D3)
- Engineer [Reissue Engineering & Restoration] – Billy Bush
- Guitar, Bass, Sampler, Loops – Steve Marker
- Guitar, Keyboards, Bass [6-String & Fuzz Bass] – Duke Erikson
- Lacquer Cut By, Remastered By – Ray Janos
- Legal – Jeffrey Light, Robert Minzner
- Loops [Additional Loops] – David Frangioni, Rich Mendelson
- Management – Big Picture Music Company
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg (tracks: A1 to D3)
- Other [Contributor Queen Helen Fanzine] – Marco Solari, Paul Anderson, Rob Watson
- Photography By – Stephane Sednaoui*
- Photography By [Additional Photos] – Clifford LeCuyer, Photo 24
- Recorded By – Garbage (tracks: A1 to D3)
- Remastered By – Emily Lazar
- Remastered By [Assisted By] – Chris Allgood
- Songwriter – Garbage (tracks: A1 to F1, F3)
- Vocals, Guitar – Shirley Manson
- 3x180 gram records.
- a digital download card featuring all 12 tracks + g sides.
- a limited edition 12-page LP-size fan-generated zine (Queen Helen magazine).
Box sets purchased through band's official web-store got a 10x10 autographed photo of the band.
℗ © 2012 Garbage Unlimited, LLC d/b/a STUNVOLUME under exclusive license to [PIAS]
Self-titled album is packaged in a gatefold sleeve.
"Queer" conatins a loop from "Man of Straw" by Single Gun Theory, appears courtsy of Nettwerk Records/IRS Records.
"Not My Idea" conatins a loop from Headless Chickens, courtesy Flying Nun.
"Stupid Girl" contains a loop from "Train in Vain" by The Clash, used by arrangement with Sony Music.
Recorded at Smart Studios, Madison, Wisconsin.
Mastered at Masterdisk, NYC.
Editing and post production: Masterdisk.
Remastered at The Lodge, NYC.
All songs published by Vibecrusher Music (BMI) and Deadarm Music (BMI), administered by Songs Of Kobalt Music Publishing (BMI)/Kobalt Music Publishing (ASCAP) (c) 1995
"Stupid Girl" conatins a loop of "Train In Vain" by The Clash (used by arrangement with Sony Music) (c) 1995 Vibecrusher Music (BMI) and Deadarm Music (BMI) administered by Songs Of Kobalt Music Publishing (BMI)/Kobalt Songs Music Publishing (ASCAP) and Strummer/Jones, Nineden Ltd/EMI Music ASCAP;
"Butterfly Collector" published by Stylist Music Ltd (MCPS) administered by Universal music - Careers (BMI);
"Kick My Ass" published by Ghetto Bells Music (administered by Bug Music) (Bmi).
20th anniversary design at Smog Design, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Box Text): 5414939925719
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Etched): STNVOL 020VX-A RJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Stamped): 135173M1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Etched): STNVOL 020VX-B RJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Stamped): 135173M2/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, Etched): STNVOL 020VX-C RJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, Stamped): 135173M2/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, Etched): STNVOL 020VX-D RJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, Stamped): 135173M4/A
- Matrix / Runout (G-Sides Side A, Etched): STNVOL 020VX-E RJ
- Matrix / Runout (G-Sides Side A, Stamped): 135173M5/A
- Matrix / Runout (G-Sides Side B, Etched): STNVOL 020VX-F RJ
- Matrix / Runout (G-Sides Side B, Stamped): 135173M6/A
- Matrix / Runout (All Sides, Stamped): STERLING
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: MCPS
Other Versions (5 of 143) View All
|AMSD-80004||Garbage||Garbage (CD, Album)||Almo Sounds||AMSD-80004||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|C31450||Garbage||Garbage (Cass, Album)||White (6)||C31450||Thailand||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|STNVOL020CD||Garbage||Garbage (CD, Album, RE + CD, Comp + Dlx, RM, 20)||Stun Volume, [PIAS], Soyuz Music||STNVOL020CD||Russia||2018||Sell This Version|
|TVD 93447 (RMD 53447)||Garbage||Garbage (CD)||Mushroom Records International||TVD 93447 (RMD 53447)||Taiwan||1996||Sell This Version|
|74321-29597-2||Garbage||Garbage (2xCD, Album, EP, Ltd)||Mushroom, BMG, White (6)||74321-29597-2||Singapore||1995||Sell This Version|