Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||I Think I'm Paranoid||3:38|
|3||When I Grow Up||3:24|
|6||Hammering In My Head||4:52|
Written-By [Interpolation Of "Don't Worry Baby"] – Brian Wilson, Roger ChristianWritten-By [Interpolation Of "Push It"] – Herbie Azor*
|8||The Trick Is To Keep Breathing||4:11|
|12||You Look So Fine||5:26|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A & E Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – A & E Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Smart Studios
- Mixed At – Smart Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – Deadarm Music
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Vibecrusher Music
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Rondor Music
- Published By – Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Licensed From – E-Lab AB
- Licensed From – EastWest
- Licensed From – Universal Sons
- Designed At – Modelbox UK Ltd.
- A&R [A+R] – Bob Bortnick, Korda Marshall
- Bass – Daniel Shulman
- Booking [Booking Agencies] – Christopher Dalston*, CAA*, Free Trade Agency, Jenna Adler, Paul Boswell
- Cimbalom [Cymbalom] – Michael Masley
- Design – Ade Britteon
- Design [3D] – Michael Faherty
- Engineer – Billy Bush
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mike Zirkel
- Management – Borman / Moir Entertainment*, Gary Borman, Steve Moir (3)
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg, Scott Hull (2)
- Photography By [Band Photograph] – Stephane Sednaoui*
- Producer, Songwriter [All Songs Written By], Art Direction – Garbage
- Scratches [Record Scratching] – Todd Malcolm Michiles*
- Violin – Jon J Vriesacker
Mastered @ Masterdisk, NYC.
All songs published by Deadarm Music / Almo Music Corp (ASCAP) and Vibecrusher Music / Irving Music, Inc (BMI) administered by Rondor Music.
"Push It" contains an interpolation of "Don't Worry Baby" written by Brian Wilson and Roger Christian. Published by Irving Music, Inc (BMI) and Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc (BMI) [US] and Irving Music, Inc (BMI) [worldwide excluding US]. Also contains an interpolation of "Push It" written by Herbie Azor. Published by WB Music Corp (ASCAP)
Includes samples from the AMG sample CD's Underfire Vols 1 & 2 by Terminalhead.
Garbage gratefully acknowledges the contribution of portions of the following sample CD's, to the making of this record, whose samples or loops, if utilized or incorporated herein, appear under license from the respective owners of the sound samples:
X-Static Goldmine 2 from E-Lab AB, Tekno / Industrial from East / West, and Pitbull Jungle Loops from Universal Sons.
Shirley Manson appears courtesy of Radioactive.
Todd Malcolm Michiles appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records.
3D @ Modelbox UK Ltd.
Management: Gary Borman and Steve Moir @ Borman / Moir Entertainment, Los Angeles, California, USA.
Booking agencies: Jenna Adler and Christopher Dalston @ CAA, Beverly Hills, California, USA and Paul Boswell @ Free Trade Agency, London, UK.
Includes an 8-page booklet.
There is a Warner "Big W" logo embossed on the bottom right of the front of the original jewel case for this edition.
℗ 2003 A & E Records Ltd.
© 1998 A & E Records Ltd.
Made in Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5050466887627
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 to 3): [Warner logo] 5050466887627 V01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 to 3): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05N4
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 05M6
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 05T2
Other Versions (5 of 110) View All
|MUSH29LP||Garbage||Version 2.0 (LP, Album)||Mushroom||MUSH29LP||UK||1998||Sell This Version|
|STNVOL030CDS||Garbage||Version 2.0 (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Stun Volume, Liberator Music, [pias]||STNVOL030CDS||Europe||2018||Sell This Version|
|STNVOL030CDP||Garbage||Version 2.0 (Deluxe Edition) (20th Anniversary Edition) (2xCDr, Album, Promo)||Stun Volume||STNVOL030CDP||UK||2018||Sell This Version|
|74321 55410 2 8||Garbage||Version 2.0 (CD, Album)||Mushroom||74321 55410 2 8||Mexico||1998||Sell This Version|
|SVLP 140||Garbage||Version 2.0 (2xLP, Album, Promo, W/Lbl)||Simply Vinyl||SVLP 140||UK||1999||Sell This Version|