|1||Are You Coming With Me?||3:42|
|3||It's In The Mind, Not In The Eye||3:19|
|4||Poor Boy's Blues (For Nick Drake)||3:59|
|6||Somethin' Like That...||4:18|
|8||(Watch Your Step) Mind The Gap||2:56|
|9||Go Back, Jack!||3:15|
|10||Ou Est Ton Singe? / Where Is Your Monkey||3:04|
|11||We Still Grow||5:58|
- Artwork – The Cre8ion Lab.*
- Composed By, Written-By [All Songs By], Mixed By, Producer – Gare Du Nord
- Double Bass – Charles Nagtzahm*
- Drums – Vincente Spitter*
- Guitar, Vocals – Doc (12)
- Jew's Harp [Mouthharp] – John Immerson (tracks: 2)
- Kalimba – Gian Bkeke
- Management, Booking – Bandits&Heartbreakers
- Mastered By – Sander van der Heide
- Percussion – Jann Jansson, Oscar Stone
- Piano – Franz Montan
- Saxophone, Vocals – Inca (3)
- Trumpet – Erik Truffaz (tracks: 2, 7, 11)
- Violin – Gertrude Weiss
- Vocals – Alex B. (7), Alma Nieto (tracks: 8), Elijah Newsome (tracks: 4), Elkie Deadman, Elmer Brown (2), Gina Sala, Jo King (4) (tracks: 7), Melvin (10), The Imani Fellowship Choir (tracks: 3), The London Gregorian Choir (tracks: 11), Wahid (tracks: 10)
Mastered at Polyhymnia Baarn, The Netherlands, July 2005.
Track 3, "It's The Mind, Not In The Eye": Vocal samples courtesy of Spectrasonics "Vocal Planet"
Track 11, "We Still Grow": Vocal samples courtesy of Spectrasonics "Symphony Of Voices"
Track 9, "Go Back, Jack!" contains elements from "Do It Again" written by Becker / Fagen. Published by Red Giant Inc., American Broadcasting Music Inc. (Universal Music Publishing B.V.)
P&C 2005 Saving Grace Music.
Released under exclusive license by [PIAS] Benelux.
All songs for Rainbow Valley Songs (Chrysalis Music Benelux) 2005
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 413356 033922
- Label Code: LC 07800
- Matrix / Runout: sonopress arvato 51586343/4810075020 23
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP 73
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0769