Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Drinkin' Dark Whiskey
Electric Guitar – Mike HendersonWritten-By – Chris Stapleton, Michael Henderson*
|2||Can't Do It Today
Written-By – John D. Rich*, Rodney Clawson, Vicky McGehee
|3||Tough Little Boys
Fiddle – Stuart DuncanWritten-By – Don Sampson, Harley Allen
|4||See If I Care
Written-By – Jamie O'Hara
|5||Songs About Rain
Mandolin – Hank SingerWritten-By – Liz Rose, Pat McLaughlin
|6||I Can Love You
Backing Vocals [Background] – Bergen White, Lisa Cochran, Marabeth JordanElectric Guitar – Richard BennettWritten-By – Phillip White (3), Shawn Camp
|7||Don't Look Away
Written-By – Hardy McGee, Sean Locke
|8||Guys Like Me
Backing Vocals [Background] – Jim LauderdaleWritten-By – Kostas Summar, Trent Summar
|9||Nothing On But The Radio
Written-By – Brice Long, Byron Hill (2), Odie Blackmon
|10||You Don't Know A Thing About Me
Backing Vocals [Background] – Jamie O'HaraWritten-By – Gary Allan (2), Jamie O'Hara, Odie Blackmon
|11||A Showman's Life
Acoustic Guitar [Featuring] – Willie NelsonHarmonica – Jim HokeWritten-By – Jesse Winchester
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Nashville
- Copyright (c) – MCA Nashville
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D151217
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc.
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp.
- Made By – UML
- Recorded At – Sound Kitchen
- Recorded At – Paragon Studios (3)
- Mixed At – Sound Kitchen
- Mixed At – Paragon Studios (3)
- Recorded At – House Of Gain
- Mastered At – MasterMix
- A&R [A&R Direction] – Clay Bradley
- Accordion – Jim Hoke (tracks: 5, 8)
- Acoustic Guitar – Jake Kelly (3), John Willis
- Art Direction – Craig Allen (4), Karen Naff
- Backing Vocals [Background] – Harry Stinson (tracks: 2 to 7, 9, 10), John Wesley Ryles (tracks: 2 to 5, 7, 9)
- Bass – Michael Rhodes
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – Carie Higdon
- Design – Craig Allen (4)
- Drums – Chad Cromwell
- Edited By – Ronnie Thomas (3)
- Electric Guitar – Brent Rowan
- Engineer [Additional], Recorded By [Additional] – Todd Gunnerson
- Fiddle – Hank Singer
- Management – John Lytle (2)
- Management [Booking Agent] – Rick Shipp
- Mastered By – Hank Williams (2)
- Organ [B-3], Synthesizer [Wurlitzer], Piano – Steve Nathan
- Other [Hair & Makeup] – Rachel Stolte
- Other [Wardrobe] – Renee Layher
- Percussion – Eric Darken
- Photography By – Tony Baker (7)
- Producer – Gary Allan (2), Mark Wright (2)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Greg Droman
- Steel Guitar – Dan Dugmore (tracks: 1, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11), Robby Turner (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 9)
Additional recording done at House Of Gain, Nashville, TN.
Edited and mastered at MasterMix, Nashville, TN.
An alternate version of "A Showman's Life" with Gary Allan singing all vocals (without Willie Nelson) is featured on the advance CD promo of the album.
Track 1 © 2003 Irving Music, Inc. / Chickenshack Songs, administered by Irving Music, Inc. (BMI) / EMI April Music Inc. / Sea Gayle Music, administered by EMI April Music Inc. (ASCAP)
Track 2 © 2003 Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. . Writer's Extreme Music LLC, administered by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI) / WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Track 3 © 2003 EMI April Music / Sea Gayle Music, administered by EMI April Music Inc. (ASCAP) / Coburn Music, Inc. (BMI)
Track 4 © 1997 Sony/ATV Songs LLC / Magic Knee, administered by Sony/ATV Music Publishing (BMI)
Track 5 © 2003 Sony/ATV Sounds LLC / Hillsboro Valley Songs, administered by Sony/ATV Music Publishing (SESAC) / Sony/ATV Songs LLC / Cake Taker Music, administered by Sony/ATV Music Publishing (BMI)
Track 6 © 2003 Murrah Music Corporation / Camp Family Music, administered by Sony/ATV Music Publishing (BMI)
Track 7 © 2003 Bro 'N Sis Inc. / Estes Park Music, a division of Moraine Music Group, administered by Bro 'N Sis Inc. (BMI)
Track 8 © 2003 Universal Songs Of PolyGram International, Inc. / Seven Angels Music, administered by Universal Songs Of PolyGram International, Inc. / Songs Of Spark (BMI)
Track 9 © 2003 WB Music Corp. / Fool Hearted Melodies, administered by WB Music Corp. / Odiesongs / Short Story Long Songs (ASCAP)
Track 10 © 2003 Crystal Beach Music / Sony/ATV Songs LLC / Magic Knee, administered by Sony/ATV Music Publishing (BMI) / Cal IV Songs, administered by Cal IV Entertainment, LLC (ASCAP)
Track 11 © 2003 WB Music Corp. / Hot Kitchen Music, administered by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Harry Stinson appears courtesy of Dead Reckoning Records.
Stuart Duncan appears courtesy of Rounder Records.
Willie Nelson appears courtesy of Lost Highway Records.
Jim Lauderdale appears courtesy of Dualtone Music Group, Inc.
℗ & © 2003 MCA Nashville, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
Distributed by Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp.
Made in the USA by UML.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: B00 001 1102 01! BE
- Other (Mould Text): MADE IN USA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L005
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0369
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|B0000111-02||Gary Allan (2)||See If I Care (HDCD, Album)||MCA Nashville||B0000111-02||US||2003||Sell This Version|
|11104||Gary Allan (2)||See If I Care (Cass, Album)||MCA Nashville||11104||US||2003||Sell This Version|
|MCNF-02451-2||Gary Allan (2)||See If I Care (CD, Album, Promo)||MCA Nashville||MCNF-02451-2||US||2003||Sell This Version|
|B0002361-36||Gary Allan (2)||See If I Care (SACD, Hybrid, Multichannel, Album)||MCA Nashville||B0002361-36||US||2004||Sell This Version|