- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Beggars Banquet
- Published By – Beggars Banquet
- Published By – Andrew Heath Music Ltd.
- Mastered At – Strawberry Mastering
- Marketed By – WEA Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – WEA Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – WEA Records Pressing Plant, West Drayton
This version has the production credits for Gary Numan on the labels, at the 6 O'clock position, unlike Cars.
Exactly the same as Cars & Cars, except for the differences in matrix & no Eddy Gorecki (E.G.) credit.
These differ from subsequent pressings, such as:
The red pressed label which is etched with BEG 23 A2 ESTR,
or the silver pressed label, that is etched BEG 23 A5, and was pressed in France.
Other label notes:
Beggars Banquet / Andrew Heath Music Ltd.
Marketed By WEA Records Ltd.
Track A: Taken from the L.P. BEGA 10 The Pleasure Principle.
Other sleeve notes:
Distributed by WEA Records Ltd. A Warner Communications Company.
Country of manufacture of record as stated on the record label.
℗ 1979 Beggars Banquet.
© 1979 A Beggars Banquet Recording.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A run-out, etched): S-1 B.E.G. 23 A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B run-out, etched): S-1 BEG 23 B-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B runout, stamped): STRAWBERRY
Other Versions (5 of 29) View All
|BEG 23, K 11360||Gary Numan||Cars (7", Single, Pap)||Beggars Banquet, Beggars Banquet||BEG 23, K 11360||UK||1979||Sell This Version|
|P-500A||ゲイリー・ニューマン* = Gary Numan||ゲイリー・ニューマン* = Gary Numan - カーズ = Cars (7", Single)||Atlantic||P-500A||Japan||1979||Sell This Version|
|K 11360||Gary Numan||Cars (7", Promo)||Atlantic||K 11360||Italy||1980||Sell This Version|
|BEG 23||Gary Numan||Cars (7", Single, M/Print)||Beggars Banquet, Atlantic||BEG 23||New Zealand||1979||Sell This Version|
|BEG 23, K 11360||Gary Numan||Cars (7", Single, Pus)||Beggars Banquet, Beggars Banquet||BEG 23, K 11360||UK||1979||Sell This Version|