|A1||Completely Out Of Love|
|A2||Almost Like Having You Here|
|A3||Take It From Me|
|A4||Sittin' On A Gold Mine|
|A5||Bottle Of Tears|
|B2||Starting New Memories Today|
|B3||Everything I Used To Do|
|B4||I Saved Your Place|
- Art Direction – Bill Johnson (12)
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Al Hensen*, Beckie Foster, Joy Gardner, Ron Drake*
- Bass – Tony Booth (2)
- Drums – Doug Boggs
- Engineer – Randy Best
- Fiddle – Hubert "Hoot" Hester*
- Lead Guitar – Danny Rainwater
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Norm Kastner
- Management – Larry Booth
- Mastered By – M.C. Rather
- Photography By – Alan Messer
- Piano – Joe Eddie Gough
- Producer [Produced By] – Gene Watson, Larry Booth
- Steel Guitar – Chris Olson (3)
Black case with "CBS" embossed within a circle.
℗ 1986 CBS Inc.
(an 'upside down triangle in a circle' logo)
(Dolby double-D logo)
J-card insert (spine):
(Dolby double-D logo)(DOLBY SYSTEM logo)®
J-card insert (back flap):
Manufactured by Epic Records/CBS Inc./51 W 52 Street, New York City/"Epic" and (Epic logo) are trademarks of CBS Inc.
©1986 CBS Inc./℗1986 CBS Inc.
(standard rights statement & duplication warning here).
This tape is mastered to Dolby "B" standards for noise reduction.
Decrease treble response when playing on non-Dolbyized equipment.
J-card insert (inside/backside):
Recorded at Hilltop Studios
Mastered at Custom Mastering, Nashville, Tn.
Very Special Thanks to Betty Carpenter.
Management - 9507 Puritan Way, Rosharon, Texas, 77583, 713-431-2326
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7464-40306-4