Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Hot You're Cool||3:47|
Brass – Aswad Brass Section*
|A4||Never You Done That||4:08|
|B1||As A Matter Of Fact||5:22|
|B2||Are You Leading Me On?||3:09|
|B4||Where's The Line?||4:09|
- Copyright (c) – International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Manufactured By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – In General Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – I.R.S. Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Mixed At – The Town House
- Recorded At – The Manor
- Mixed At – The Manor
- Recorded At – Redan Studios
- Mixed At – Redan Studios
- Recorded At – Genetic Studios
- Mixed At – Genetic Studios
- Recorded At – The Lot
- Mixed At – The Lot
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Pressed By – Electrosound Group Midwest, Inc.
- Artwork [Costumes Styled By] – Bassia
- Bass – Horace Panter
- Bassoon – Bob Porter (2) (tracks: A2)
- Cover – Chris Morton (2)
- Drums – Stoker (2)
- Guitar – Kevin White (9), Mick Jones
- Keyboards, Vocals – Micky Billingham
- Management [Kept Out Of The Courts By] – James Wylie
- Management [Reminded How Many Beans Make Five By] – Vanessa Bennett
- Management [Represented And Cajoled By] – Tarquin Gotch
- Management [Told How Many They Can Keep By] – Lionel Martin (2)
- Mastered By – Gordon Vicary
- Performer, Recorded By, Mixed By, Songwriter [All Songs By] – General Public
- Photography By – Peter Ashworth
- Recorded By [Assisted], Mixed By [Assisted] – Carb, J.J.*, Johnny*, Biggles*, Barney*, Tim*
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Colin Fairley, Gavin Mackillop
- Saxophone – Gary Barnacle (tracks: B5), Michael "Bammi" Rose* (tracks: A3), Saxa (tracks: A1)
- Trombone – Vin Gordon (tracks: A3)
- Trumpet – Eddie "Tan Tan" Thornton (tracks: A3), Steve Sidwell (tracks: B4)
- Vocals – Justine Carpenter (tracks: A2, A5, B5)
- Vocals, Guitar – David Wakeling*
- Vocals, Keyboards, Drums, Bass, Triangle – Ranking Roger
- Written-By – General Public
All songs © 1984 In General Ltd./I.R.S. Music, Inc. (BMI)
Made in a process art mode at Air London, The Townhouse, The Manor, Redan, Genetic, The Lot
Mastered at The Townhouse
General Public are represented by Curve
Mick Jones appears courtesy of CBS Records.
Printed in the U.S. of A.
© 1984 International Record Syndicate, Inc.
Manufactured and distributed by A&M Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 4479-70046-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 044797004612
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): SP-070046-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): SP-070046-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, variant 1 etched): IR SP070046-A M1..
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, variant 1, etched): NR ∆ 26568
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, variant 1, etched): IR SP-070046-B"ES1.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, variant 2, etched): IRSP 070046-A ES1.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, variant 2, etched): IRSP 070046-B ES1.
Other Versions (5 of 23) View All
|CD 70046||General Public||All The Rage (CD, Album)||I.R.S. Records||CD 70046||US||1984||Sell This Version|
|VG 50083, 062-VG 50083||General Public||...All The Rage (LP, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||VG 50083, 062-VG 50083||Greece||1984||Sell This Version|
|V2324||General Public||...All The Rage (Cass)||Virgin||V2324||UK||1984||Sell This Version|
|104 8344||General Public||...All The Rage (LP, Album)||Virgin, RCA||104 8344||Brazil||1985||Sell This Version|
|V2324||General Public||...All The Rage (LP, Album)||Virgin||V2324||UK||1984||Sell This Version|