|1||Down And Out||5:26|
|3||Ballad Of Big||4:43|
|6||Deep In The Motherlode||5:15|
|7||Many Too Many||3:30|
|8||Scenes From A Night's Dream||3:30|
|9||Say It's Alright Joe||4:19|
|10||The Lady Lies||6:01|
|11||Follow You Follow Me||3:55|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Anthony Banks Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Anthony Banks Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Philip Collins Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Philip Collins Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Michael Rutherford Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Michael Rutherford Ltd.
- Licensed To – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Arranged By, Performer – Genesis
- Coordinator [Project Coordination] – Carol Willis (2)
- Design [Sleeve Design], Photography By – Hypgnosis*
- Drums, Vocals – Phil Collins
- Engineer – David Hentschel
- Guitar, Bass – Mike Rutherford
- Keyboards – Tony Banks
- Management [Manager, For Tony Smith Personal Management] – Tony Smith (13)
- Mixed By [Mix 2006, Assistant] – Tom Mitchell
- Mixed By [Mix 2006] – Nick Davis
- Producer – David Hentschel, Genesis
- Remastered By – Tony Cousins
- Sleeve [Sleeve Adaptation, For The Redroom] – Chris Peyton
- Technician [Equipment] – Andy Mackrill, Dale Newman, Geoff Banks
- Technician [Technical Assistance] – Geoff Callingham
- Written-By – Rutherford* (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 9, 11), Collins* (tracks: 1, 3, 8, 11), Banks* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11)
Mixed at The Farm, Surrey 2006. Remastered at Metropolis Mastering.
Special thanks to all at Relight and Trident.
Also thanks to: Dale Newman, Jo Greenwood, Jason Day, Hik Sasaki, Robin Hurley and all at Virgin/EMI Records and Atlantic Records for their continued support.
Published by: © 1977 Gelring Limited/Hit & Run Music (Publishing) Ltd/EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
℗ & © 2007 Anthony Banks Ltd., Philip Collins Ltd., Michael Rutherford Ltd. under exclusive license to Virgin Records Ltd.
This label copy information is the subject of copyright protection. All rights reserved. Virgin Records is a Virgin Music Label.
Catalogue numbers (on rear): 00946 3 91640 2 8 , GENCDY 8
Catalogue number (on spines/CD/Booklet): 00946 3 91640 2 8
Made in EU. Printed in the EU. Marketed and distributed by EMI.
Issued in a standard jewel case with twelve page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 094639 164028
- Barcode (Scanned): 094639164028
- Label Code: LC3098
- Rights Society: SRDM/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout: www.mediamotion.com 3916402 @ 1 010102
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LW03
- Mould SID Code: IFPI AAHT5
Other Versions (5 of 133) View All
|CDS 4010||Genesis||...And Then There Were Three... (LP, Album, Mad)||Charisma||CDS 4010||UK||1978||Sell This Version|
|9124 023||Genesis||... And Then There Were Three... (LP, Album)||Charisma||9124 023||New Zealand||1978||Sell This Version|
|140 8068, 7148068||Genesis||...And Then There Were Three... (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Charisma, Charisma, BMG Ariola, Virgin||140 8068, 7148068||Brazil||1989||Sell This Version|
|9124 023||Genesis||... And Then There Were Three (LP, Album, RE)||Charisma||9124 023||Brazil||1985||Sell This Version|
|KSD 19173||Genesis||...And Then There Were Three... (LP, Album, RP, Gat)||Atlantic||KSD 19173||Canada||1978||Sell This Version|