Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Genesis P-Orridge
- Backing Vocals, Glockenspiel – Morrison Edley
- Bass Guitar, Sampler [Samples], Violin, Lead Guitar – Genesis Breyer P-Orridge
- Design [Series Design] – Edward ODowd
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Sampler [Samples], Guitar [Guitars] – Bryin Dall
- Lead Vocals, Loops – Lady Jaye Breyer P-Orridge
- Tabla, Percussion, Loops, Sampler [Samples] – Larry Thrasher
Special thanks to John Armleder, Stephan Armleder, Derek Rush, Barry Simons, Howard Thompson, Rob Ayling, Scott Reiter, Ken Thomas and John Colin.
Thee sacredly profane ecstatic new mixes ov Tracks 2, 5, 6, 7, 9 and 10 are all by our resident Thee Majesty sonic genius Bryin Dall who is also totally responsable for thee blind mindbending vocals on "Rudolf". Lady Jaye Breyer P-Orridge wrote and performed thee children's bedtime story on behalf ov Krampus.
All new tracks and remixes were recorded at Waxy Yellow Build-Up Studios, New York during September 3rd to October 31st 2004.
Original collaged cover art image "Mary Never Wanted Jesus" by thee artist. Copyright 2005.
Track 1: lyrics copyright by "Lady Jaye Breyer P-Orridge". Published by Freibank 2004.
Track 2: lyrics copyright control C. Manson 1969. Choral music arranged 1983. Music published by Dejamus/Three Blind Mime 1983 and 2005.
Track 3: lyrics copyright 1983 by G. P-Orridge. Music copyright A. Fergusson/G. P-Orridge published by Dejamus 1983 and 2005.
Track 4: lyric copyright 1995 G. P-Orridge. Music published by Freibank/copyright control and Turning Shrines Music 2005.
Track 5: Published by Three Blind Mime Music 2004.
Track 6: lyric copyright G. P-Orridge 2004. Published by Freibank/Three Blind Mime (BMI)/Schamacko Music (ASCAP) 2004.
Track 7: lyric copyright 1985 G. P-Orridge. Music published by Freibank/Copyright Control 2005.
Track 8: lyric copyright G. P-Orridge 2002. Music published by Qwawali Music/Three Blinde Mime/Freibank 2004.
Track 9: lyric copyright G. P-Orridge 2002. Music published by Freibank/Copyright Control 2005.
Track 10: lyric copyright G. P-Orridge 1984. Music published by Dejamus 2005.
Tracks 2, 3, 7 and 10 are totally remastered and remixed alternative tracks reprocessed from original recordings by Psychic TV in 2005.
Track 4 was recorded in San Francisco 1993 for an album that ended up shelved due to lack ov funding.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 16892 63562 8
- Barcode (String): 616892635628
- Matrix / Runout: ATOZMUSIC.COM 84653/2