Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction – Lane/Donald
- Drum Programming [Simmons] – John Gilston
- Engineer [Additional] – Norm Kenny (tracks: 1, 3, 10)
- Engineer [Assistant] – James "Chip" Orlando*, Erik Zobler, Jim Cassell, Mark Ettel, Mitch Gibson, Murray Dvorkin, Nick Spigel, Wally Buck
- Engineer [Technical Assistant] – Brent Averill
- Illustration – Abdul Mati Klarwein*
- Management – Herb Cohen Management
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Photography By – sam emerson
- Producer – George Duke
- Producer [Assistant] – Connie de Guzman*
- Recorded By, Engineer [Remix] – Tommy Vicari
Mixing Studios: Fantasy Studio "D"; Sound Labs; Sound Castle; The Complex
℗1984 Sony Music Entertainment
©2011 Soul Music.com Records
Licensed from Sony Music Entertainment (UK)Ltd.
Additional artwork ©2011 Soul Music.com Records
Marketed and distributed by Cherry Red Records Ltd.
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering.
James Robinson appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Ernie Watts appears courtesy of Qwest Records
Paulinho da Costa appears courtesy of Pablo Records
Leon "Ndugu" Chancler appears courtesy of MCA Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5013929073234
- Rights Society: MCPS
Other Versions (5 of 13) View All
|EPC 26059, FE 39262||George Duke||Rendezvous (LP, Album)||Epic, Epic||EPC 26059, FE 39262||Netherlands||1984||Sell This Version|
|QEL-25061||George Duke||Rendezvous (LP, Album)||Epic||QEL-25061||Philippines||1984||Sell This Version|
|28·3P-553||George Duke||Rendezvous (LP, Album)||Epic||28·3P-553||Japan||1984||Sell This Version|
|FE 39262||George Duke||Rendezvous (LP)||Epic||FE 39262||Canada||1984||Sell This Version|
|EPC 26059||George Duke||Rendezvous (LP)||Epic||EPC 26059||UK||1984||Sell This Version|