- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Produced For – George Duke Enterprises
- Manufactured By – Epic Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – Le Gonks West
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Fantasy Studio "D"
- Recorded At – Westlake Audio
- Recorded At – Sound Labs, Hollywood
- Recorded At – Soundcastle
- Recorded At – The Complex
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Art Direction – Lane/Donald
- Artwork – Mati Klarwein
- Concertmaster – Charles Veal Jr. (tracks: A4)
- Engineer [Additional] – Norm Kenny (tracks: A1, A3)
- Engineer [Assisant] – Murray Dvorkin
- Engineer [Assistant] – James "Chip" Orlando*, Erik Zobler, Jim Cassell, Mark Ettel, Mitch Gibson, Nick Spigel, Wally Buck
- Engineer, Remix – Tommy Vicari
- Management – Herb Cohen Management
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Photography By – Sam Emerson
- Producer – George Duke
Album title on label is "Secret Rendezvous"
Manufactured by Epic Records/CBS Inc, 1801 Century Park West, Los Angeles, CA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7464-39262-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): P PAL-39262-1A ❀、(flower)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): P PBL-39262-1B 〰༼ (birds)
Other Versions (5 of 13) View All
|EPC 26059, FE 39262||George Duke||Rendezvous (LP, Album)||Epic, Epic||EPC 26059, FE 39262||Netherlands||1984||Sell This Version|
|QEL-25061||George Duke||Rendezvous (LP, Album)||Epic||QEL-25061||Philippines||1984||Sell This Version|
|28·3P-553||George Duke||Rendezvous (LP, Album)||Epic||28·3P-553||Japan||1984||Sell This Version|
|FE 39262||George Duke||Rendezvous (LP)||Epic||FE 39262||Canada||1984||Sell This Version|
|EPC 26059||George Duke||Rendezvous (LP)||Epic||EPC 26059||UK||1984||Sell This Version|