|2||Red Lady Too||1:55|
|3||Tabla And Pakavaj||1:05|
|4||In The Park||4:08|
|5||Drilling A Home||3:07|
|16||On The Bed||2:21|
|18||Wonderwall To Be Here||1:25|
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Produced For – Apple Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Apple Corps Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Northern Songs
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – De Lane Lea Studios
- Recorded At – EMI Studios, Bombay
- Remastered At – Capitol Studios
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Uden
- Designed At – Waldo's Design
- Artwork – Alan Aldridge, Bob Gill (2), John Kelly (5)
- Artwork [Reissue] – Phil Smee
- Bass – Philip Rogers
- Drums – Roy Dyke
- Flute – S.R. Kenkari
- Guitar, Steel Guitar – Colin Manley
- Harmonica – Tommy Reilly
- Harmonium, Tabla [Tabla-tarang] – Rij Ram Desad
- Liner Notes – Derek Taylor (2)
- Photography By – Astrid Kemp
- Piano [Jangle Piano], Organ – Edward Antony Ashton*
- Piano, Flugelhorn – John Barham
- Producer, Arranged By, Written-By – George Harrison
- Remastered By – Kevin Reeves, Ron Furmanek
- Santoor – Shiv Kumar Shermar*
- Sarod – Ashish Kahn*
- Shanai [Shanhais] – Hanuman Jadev, Sharad Jadev
- Shanai [Thar-shanhai] – Viniak Vora
- Sitar – Indril Bhattacharya, Shambu-Das
- Sitar [Sur-bahar] – Chandra Shakher
- Tabla, Pakhavaj [Pakavaj] – Mahapurush Misra
Originally Released in 1968
Recorded: January 1968 (According to the booklet. Actually he began recording at the end of November 1967. He recorded at EMI Studios, Abbey Road and at De Lane Lea in November and December. Early January 1968 he flew to India and recorded for 5 days with indian musicians until January, 12th at EMI Studios, Bombay.)
Re-issue digitally remastered at Capitol Recording Studios, Hollywood, December 1991.
This album was mastered from the original two-track stereo master tapes.
All tracks are stereo "AAD".
℗ 1992. The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Apple Corps Ltd, under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
© 1992 EMI Records Ltd.
The CD has a 12-page booklet, pictures from the movie etc.
The booklet's back is upside down because the liner notes say it is a graphic that was "reversed".
The track durations of tracks 16 and 17 are listed as 1:04 and 2:21 on the cover.
Catalogue number variations:-
CDP 7 98706 2 is listed on the disc and cover.
CD SAPCOR 1 is listed on the disc and after the French Price Code in the Barcode box on the rear cover.
Made in EU
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 077779 870622
- Barcode (String): 0077779870622
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L047
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 15E3
- Matrix / Runout: EMI UDEN 7987062 @ 1 1-1-2 NL
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Price Code: PM 520
Other Versions (5 of 55) View All
|SAPCOR 1||George Harrison||Wonderwall Music (LP, Album)||Apple Records||SAPCOR 1||UK||1968||Sell This Version|
|SAPCOR 1||George Harrison||Wonderwall Music (LP, Album)||Apple Records||SAPCOR 1||UK||1971||Sell This Version|
|C4-98706||George Harrison||Wonderwall Music (Cass, Album, RE, RM)||Capitol Records||C4-98706||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|APCOR-1||George Harrison||Trilha Sonora Original Do Filme O Muro Das Maravilhas (LP, Mono)||Apple Records||APCOR-1||Brazil||1969||Sell This Version|
|SHZE 250||George Harrison||Wonderwall Music (LP, Album)||HÖR ZU, Apple Records||SHZE 250||Germany||1968||Sell This Version|