Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Praying For Time||4:41|
Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Phil PalmerBacking Vocals – George Michael, Shirley LewisKeyboards – Chris CameronLead Vocals – George MichaelPiano – Chris Cameron
|A3||They Won't Go When I Go
Keyboards – Chris CameronVocals [All] – George MichaelWritten-By – S. Wonder*, Y. Wright*
|A4||Something To Save
Cello – Alfia Nakipbekova, Emily BurridgeGuitar – George Michael
|A5||Cowboys And Angels
Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Chris CameronBass [Introduction] – Deon EstusDrums – Ian ThomasPiano – Chris CameronSaxophone – Andy Hamilton (7)
|B1||Waiting For That Day
Backing Vocals – Deon Estus, George MichaelLead Vocals – George Michael
Acoustic Guitar – George MichaelKeyboards [All] – Chris Cameron
|B3||Heal The Pain
Acoustic Guitar [Solos] – George Michael
Keyboards – Tony Patler
Keyboards – Tony Patler
- Arranged By, Producer – George Michael
- Bass – Deon Estus (tracks: A1, B1, B3), George Michael (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B4)
- Design – George Michael, Simon Halfon
- Engineer – Chris Porter
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Noel Haris*, Pete Frith
- Guitar [Guitars] – Phil Palmer (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B3, B5)
- Keyboards – George Michael (tracks: A1, B1, B4)
- Management – Lippman Kahane Entertainment
- Percussion – Danny Cummings (tracks: A2, B3, B4), George Michael (tracks: A2, A4, A5)
- Photography By [Cover] – Weegee
- Photography By [Inner] – Bradford Branson*
- Sequenced By [All Sequencing By] – Pete Gleadall
- Vocals – George Michael (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B2 to B5)
- Written-By – George Michael (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B5)
Cat# on cassette: CCT 46898
Cat# on interior liner: 46898
© 1990 CBS United Kingdom Ltd.
℗ 1990 CBS United Kingdom Ltd.
Distributed by CBS Music Products INc., Don Mills, Ontario.
"Columbia" is a trademark of CBS Music Products Ins. CBS is a trademark owned by CBS Inc.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by CBS United Kingdom Ltd. Original recording made by CBS United Kingdom Ltd. Made in England.
Track A1 recorded Oct. 89.
Track A2 recorded June 89.
Track A3 recorded live Feb. 90.
Track A4 recorded Dec. 88.
Track A5 recorded March 89.
Track B1 recorded March 90.
Track B2 recorded April 90.
Tracks B3, B4 recorded June 90.
Track B5 recorded July 90.
Recorded at Sarm West and Metropolis Studios.
Cover photograph from 1940.
All titles Morrison Leahy Music Limited except A3 Jobete Music U.K. Ltd./Black Bull.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0-7464-46898-4
Other Versions (5 of 116) View All
|467295 1||George Michael||Listen Without Prejudice Vol. 1 (LP, Album)||Epic||467295 1||UK||1990||Sell This Version|
|CM 46898||George Michael||Listen Without Prejudice Vol.1 (MD, Album, RE)||Columbia||CM 46898||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|MJM264M||George Michael||Listen Without Prejudice Vol.1 (Cass, Album)||Epic, MJM Music PL||MJM264M||Poland||1994||Sell This Version|
|SAMP 283C||George Michael||4 Track Sampler (Cass, Promo, Smplr)||Epic||SAMP 283C||Australia||1990||Sell This Version|
|1.32.1083||George Michael||Listen Without Prejudice (LP, Album)||Epic||1.32.1083||Venezuela||1990||Sell This Version|