- Artwork [Cover Art] – Kenneth Noland
- Bassoon – Jane Taylor
- Clarinet – Jerry Kirkbride
- Composed By – George Perle
- Design [Cover Design] – Bob Defrin
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Paul Zinman
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Henk Kooistra
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – John Newton
- Ensemble – The Dorian Wind Quintet*
- Flute – Elizabeth Mann*
- Horn – David Jolley
- Horn [Guest Horn] – Julie Landsman (tracks: B1 to B7)
- Liner Notes – Kyle Gann
- Oboe – Gerard Reuter
- Producer – Elizabeth Ostrow
Recorded September 17 and 18, 1987, at Richardson Auditorium in Alexander Hall, Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey.
Recorded on Sony PCM 1610.
Tracks A1 to A4 publ. Galaxy Music Corp.
Tracks A5 to A7 publ. Theodore Presser Co.
Tracks B1 to B7 publ. Boelke-Bomart, Inc.
Cover art: "Horizontal Stripes (III-27)" (1978). Artist made paper work, hand painted, 50 1/16 x 33 9/16 in. Collection, The Museum of Modern Art, New York, Mrs. Gilbert W. Chapman Fund.
℗ 1988 © 1988 Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.