Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Horatio Parker*||A Northern Ballad
Composed By – Horatio Parker*
|–George W. Chadwick*||Symphony No. 2 In B Flat, Op. 21
Composed By – George W. Chadwick*
|2||–||I. Andante Non Troppo; Allegro Con Brio||13:12|
|3||–||II. Allegretto Scherzando||5:36|
|4||–||III. Largo E Maestoso||8:47|
|5||–||IV. Allegro Molto Animato||9:13|
- Conductor, Directed By [Music Director] – Julius Hegyi
- Design [Cover] – Bob Defrin
- Engineer [Assistant] – Edward Abbott
- Engineer [Assistant], Edited By [Digital Editing], Mastered By – E. Amelia Rogers*
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – John Newton
- Liner Notes – Steven Ledbetter
- Orchestra – Albany Symphony Orchestra
- Producer – Elizabeth Ostrow
Recorded on Sony PCM 1610. Console: Studer 961. Monitors: B & W 801. Amplifier: Threshold S-500 Series 2. Microphones: Schoeps.
This recording was made possible with grants from the National Endowment for the Arts, the New York State Council on the Arts, and Francis Goelet.
Special thanks to the Edwin A. Fleisher Collection of the Free Library of Philadelphia for providing scores for this recording.
℗ 1986 © 1986 Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-000961 2
- Other (DADC Code, Disc Face): DIDX 000961
- Other (SPARS Code): DDD