|A5||When Your Old Wedding Ring Was New||2:32|
|A6||Red White And Blue||2:40|
|B4||My Nephew And I||2:36|
|B6||I Married An Angel||2:29|
|B7||Cuckoo Around The Clock||2:22|
|C2||Our Love Is Here To Stay||5:28|
|D1||Together We Wait||6:49|
- Alto Saxophone – Phil Woods (tracks: C1 to D3)
- Art Direction – Phil Carroll
- Bass – Charlie Mingus* (tracks: A1 to A4), Curly Russell (tracks: B1 to B7), Oscar Pettiford (tracks: A5 to A8), Teddy Kotick (tracks: C1 to D3)
- Drums – Arthur Taylor* (tracks: C1 to D3), Max Roach (tracks: A1 to B7)
- Liner Notes – Dan Morgenstern
- Mandola – Chuck Wayne (tracks: A1)
- Photography By [Cover] – Bob Parent
- Photography By [Liner] – Esmund Edwards*
- Piano – George Wallington
- Producer – Bob Weinstock (tracks: A1 to A8, C1 to D3), Ira Gitler (tracks: B1 to B7)
- Recorded By – Rudy Van Gelder (tracks: C1 to D3)
- Recorded By [Probably] – Doug Hawkins (tracks: A1 to B7)
- Remastered By – David Turner (2)
- Trumpet – Donald Byrd (tracks: C1 to D3)
. "George Wallington Trio", recorded September 4, 1952 (A1 to A8)
. "George Wallington Trio Vol 2", recorded May 25, 1953 (B1 to B7)
. "Jazz For The Carriage Trade", recorded January 20, 1956 (C1 to D3).
℗ & © 1980 Prestige Records.
Printed in U.S.A.
Comes in a gatefold cover.
Charles Mingus is called Charlie Mingus everywhere on the release.