- Record Company – Victor Talking Machine Co.
- Fiddle [Uncredited] – Andrew Baxter (tracks: B)
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Clyde Evans, Phil Reeve (2)
- Lead Vocals [Uncredited] – Bud Landress (tracks: A)
- Speech [Uncredited] – Bud Landress (tracks: B)
- Ukulele [Banjo Ukulele, Uncredited] – Ernest Moody
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Clyde Evans (tracks: A), Phil Reeve (2) (tracks: A)
- Written-By – Bud Landress
Side A matrix no. 39781-1.
Side B matrix no. 39783-2.
Credits, matrices and recording dates reported in Tony Russell (2004) "Country Music Records: A Discography, 1921-1942."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): D 21195A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): E 21195B