Tracklist Hide Credits
- Compiled By – Gerard Malanga
- Design – Inspiral Icon
- Edited By [Sound Editing] – Guy Marc Hinant, Philippe Franck
- Engineer [With The Help Of] – Paul Bang
- Photography By – Archive Malanga, Asako (4), Gerard Malanga
- Producer, Other [Liner Notes] – Gerard Malanga, Philippe Franck
- Remastered By [Restored & Remastered] – Marc Doutrepont
3 - Recorded during the filming of Couch at The Factory, Summer 1964.
4 - Engineer: Apostolic Studios, 1966.
6 - Commissioned by Gerard Malanga for his film, In Search of the Miraculous. Rome, May 1967.
7 - Library of Congress/Division of Music, Washington, D.C., May 28, 1945.
8 - For Frank Kuenstler 1928-1996. Recorded at Le Botanique, Brussels, G. Malanga Objectif Pop show, June 2, 1999.
9 - Live at Le Botanique, Brussels, from Pop to Poetry event, March 12, 1998.
11 - Recorded at Charles' home, New York, 1993.
12 - From the soundtrack to a video by Hänzel & Grezel.
13 - Recorded at Da Note Studio France, 1998. Produced by IXER Enterprises and Da Note.
14 - Burroughs discusses "dream" with Malanga, in New York, July 21, 1974.
15 - @ the Monster Issue, New York, April 1999.
Compiled in New York with the help of Paul Bang's engineering.
Restored & remastered at Equus, Brussels, May 1999.
A Sub Rosa/Transcultures co-production.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 411867 111702
- Matrix / Runout: A0100295504-0101 14 A0