Tracklist Hide Credits
|6||What We Do Is Secret||0:42|
|8||Land Of Treason||2:09|
|9||Richie Dagger's Crime||1:55|
|15||We Must Bleed||3:01|
|17||The Other Newest One||2:45|
|21||Shut Down (Annihilation Man)||9:39|
|22||Caught In My Eye||3:23|
|23||Round And Round
Drums – D.J. BonebrakeWritten-By – Chuck Berry
|25||Throw It Away||2:08|
|26||Not All Right||3:55|
|27||Now I Hear The Laughter||2:46|
Drums – Don Bonebrake*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Slash Records
- Copyright (c) – Slash Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Iloki Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Marketed By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Y14123
- Licensed From – Iloki Records
- Licensed From – Warner Bros.
- Licensed From – Sony Music Special Products
- Published By – APRS
- Published By – Crash Course Music
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – ARC Music (2)
- Published By – Management 3 Music
- Published By – Cherry Lane Music Publishing Company Inc.
- Mastered At – K Disc Mastering
- Bass – Lorna Doom
- Coordinator [Project] – Charles Gaiennie, Craig Roose (2), Randy Kaye (2)
- Design – Liz Hale
- Drums – Don Bolles (tracks: 6 to 22, 24 to 29), Donna Rhia (tracks: 1, 2), Nicky Beat (tracks: 3 to 5)
- Engineer – Pat Burnette (tracks: 6 to 22)
- Guitar – Pat Smear
- Liner Notes – Nicole Panter, Pleasant Geham
- Mastered By – John Golden
- Photography By [Darby And Pat & Darby And Lorna] – Glen E. Friedman
- Photography By [Final Germs Line Up & Germs With Bongos] – Ronn Spencer
- Photography By [Head Shots & Darby With Microphone] – Melanie Nissen
- Photography By [Mohawk Darby, 1980] – Ed Colver
- Photography By [Original Germs Line-up, Lorna Doom In Trash & Darby At The Masque, 1977 & Darby At The Masque (On Floor), 1977] – Jenny Lens
- Producer – Chris Ashford (tracks: 23, 30), Geza X (tracks: 3 to 5), Jack Nitzsche (tracks: 24 to 29), Joan Jett (tracks: 6 to 22)
- Remix – Chris D. (tracks: 22, 23)
- Songwriter [Songs Written By] – Darby Crash (tracks: 1 to 22, 24 to 26, 28 to 30), Pat Smear (tracks: 1 to 22, 24 to 26, 28 to 30)
- Vocals – Darby Crash
3 - 5 taken from the Slash Records EP #SCAM-101. 5/78. ℗ 1978 Slash Records. Published by Crash Course Music, BMI. Adm. by Bug Music. A Conflict Of Interest Production.
6 - 21 taken from the Slash Records album "GI" # SR-103. 10/79. ℗ 1979 Slash Records. Published by Crash Course Music, BMI. Adm. by Bug Music.
22 taken from the Slash Records EP "What We Do Is Secret" SREP-108. 8/81. ℗ 1979 Slash Records. Published by Crash Course Music, BMI. Adm. by Bug Music.
23 taken from the Slash Records EP "What We Do Is Secret" SREP-108. 8/81. ℗ 1977 Iloki Records. Licensed from Iloki Records. Published by ARC Music, BMI. Adm. by Bug Music.
24 - 28 taken from the Lorimar Pictures Soundtrack recording sessions for "Cruising". ℗ 1979 Warner Bros. Licensed from Warner Bros. Published by Crash Course Music, BMI. Adm. by Bug Music.
29 taken from the Lorimar Pictures Soundtrack "Cruising". 1980. #JC 36410. ℗ 1979 Sony Music Entertainment, Inc. Licensed from Sony Music Special Products, a division of Sony Music Entertainment, Inc. Published by Management 3 Music, BMI. Adm. by Cherry Lane Music Publishing Co.
30 taken from What? Records compilation "What Is It?" #W12 2403. 9/82. ℗ 1977 Iloki Records. Licensed from Iloki Records. Published by APRS, BMI.
Mastered at K-Disc, Los Angeles, CA.
"We make no apologies for the sound quality of any of these recordings."
℗©1979, 1983 Slash Records; ℗1977 Hoki Records; ℗1979 Warner Bros., Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Manufactured and marketed by Rhino Entertainment Company.
Made and printed in the USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 8122-79954-2 3
- ASIN: B00004YLAR
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): wea mfg. OLYPHANT Y14123 3 R2 79954-2 01 M1S1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): wea mfg. OLYPHANT Y14123 3 R2 79954-2 01 M1S4 CI
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2): IFPI L903
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2U8B
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2U9B
Other Versions (5 of 5) View All
|45239-2||Germs||(MIA) The Complete Anthology (CD, Album, Comp)||Slash||45239-2||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|none||Germs||What We Do Is Still Secret (CD, Album, Comp, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Germs)||none||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|4-45239||Germs||(MIA) The Complete Anthology (Cass, Comp)||Slash||4-45239||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|422-828 808-2||Germs||(MIA) The Complete Anthology (CD, Comp, RE)||Slash, London Records||422-828 808-2||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|45239-4||Germs||(MIA) The Complete Anthology (Cass, Album, Comp, Dol)||Slash||45239-4||US||1993||Sell This Version|