Tracklist Hide Credits
- Baritone Saxophone – Max McElroy (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Baritone Saxophone, Composed By – Gerry Mulligan
- Bass – Phil Leshin
- Design [Cover] – Bob Parent
- Drums – Walter Bolden
- Engineer [Recording] – Rudy Van Gelder
- Liner Notes [For Prestige 7251, A Reissue Of Prestige 7006] – Les Davis (3)
- Liner Notes [Original] – Ira Gitler
- Maracas – Gail Madden
- Piano – George Wallington
- Remastered By [Digital Remastering] – Joe Tarantino
- Supervised By – Bob Weinstock
- Tenor Saxophone – Allen Eager
- Trombone – Ollie Wilson (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Trumpet – Jerry Hurwitz (tracks: 1 to 6), Nick Travis (tracks: 1 to 6)
Digital remastering, 1982 (Fantasy Studios, Berkeley).
Every effort has been made to preserve the integrity of the original pre-stereo, analog recordings. The listener should be aware, however, that these transfers from metal or shellac parts contain imperfections which were inherent in the recording equipment and techniques of that time.
TOTAL TIME 38:00. Total time has been rounded off to the nearest minute.
Prestige Records. ℗&© 1989, Fantasy, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 25218-0003-2 1
- Other (SPARS Code): AAD
Other Versions (5 of 19) View All
|PRLP 7006||Gerry Mulligan||Mulligan Plays Mulligan (LP, Comp, Mono, RM)||Prestige||PRLP 7006||US||1956||Sell This Version|
|OJC-003, P-7006||Gerry Mulligan||Mulligan Plays Mulligan (LP, Comp, RE, RM)||Original Jazz Classics, Prestige||OJC-003, P-7006||US||1982||Sell This Version|
|XTRA X-5009||Gerry Mulligan||Historically Speaking (LP, Comp, RE, TP, W/Lbl)||XTRA||XTRA X-5009||UK||1966||Sell This Version|
|XTRA 5009||Gerry Mulligan||Historically Speaking (LP, Comp, RE)||XTRA||XTRA 5009||UK||1966||Sell This Version|
|OJC-5003, P-7006||Gerry Mulligan||Mulligan Plays Mulligan (Cass, Comp, RE, RM)||Original Jazz Classics, Prestige||OJC-5003, P-7006||US||1982||Sell This Version|