Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – Music For Pleasure Limited
- Manufactured By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Music For Pleasure Limited
- Copyright (c) – Music For Pleasure Limited
- Distributed By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Fairfield Hall
- Remastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Published By – Hawkes & Son
- Published By – Chappell Music Ltd.
- Cream label (2nd variant), i.e.:
--- red swirl design across upper half of label
--- black Classics For Pleasure logo
--- red copyright and manufacturer text around upper edge of label between 8 o'clock and 4 o'clock positions
- "MANUFACTURED IN THE UK BY EMI RECORDS LIMITED"
- "℗ 1976 Original sound recording made by Music for Pleasure" at 6 o'clock
- Track A2 published by Hawkes & Son
- Track B published by Chappell Music Ltd.
- No lamination
- No flipbacks
- Red, black and white 3-segment logo on front cover (top right) - i.e. CFP logo / "CLASSICS FOR PLEASURE" / "EMI"
- "JPS MASTER SERIES" oval logo on front cover (bottom right)
- "Notes © Music For Pleasure,1975"
- "Recorded at Fairfield Hall, Croydon - February 1975"
- "℗ 1976 Original sound recording made by Music For Pleasure"
- "Digitally remastered at Abbey Road Studios (London) - February 1988"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5099941453711
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout [stamped]): CFP 4537T A-1-1-1- DD
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout [stamped]): CFP 4537T B-1-1-1- DD
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): CFP 4537TA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): CFP 4537TB