|6||–Gerstein||Il Fine Ultimo||3:13|
|7||–Gerstein||Il Primo Arrit||3:04|
|8||–Gerstein||Hang The D-Evil!||2:17|
|9||–Gerstein||The Puke They Are||4:17|
|10||–Gerstein||Take The Hold||2:52|
|11||–Gerstein||In The Shadow Of The Sun||3:39|
|16||–Gregorio Bardini & Gerstein||Il Male||7:19|
|17||–Gerstein||Attacco Allo Stato - Gelli||4:21|
|18||–Gerstein & Braconiade||Der Schläfrige See||3:58|
|20||–Gerstein||Ancient Egyptian Chant||2:42|
- Mastered At – East Side Sound
- Compiled By, Mastered By [Pre-Mastered], Technician [Cleaned], Liner Notes – Maurizio Pustianaz
- Cover – Claudia Golombowski
- Flute – Gregorio Bardini (tracks: 16)
- Mastered By – Marc Urselli
- Photography By [Background] – Jeremy Thomas (7)
- Photography By [Postcard] – Maurizio Pustianaz
- Sampler – Johnny Mastrocinque (tracks: 12,13)
- Synth, Percussion, Effects – Emiliana Voltarel
- Synth, Sampler – Stefan Rukavina (tracks: 16)
- Vocals – Laura Manzin (tracks: 08)
- Vocals, Effects – Hawk 93 (tracks: 04)
Compiles one track from each release up to 2015 plus 3 unreleased ones (18 to 20).
Mastered at the East Side Studios, New York, December 2016.
Each track is additionally dated with the year of recording / release;
#1: 1985, #2, 3: 1986, #4 to 6: 1987, #7: 1989, # 8, 9: 1990, #10: 1993, # 11: 1994, # 12, 19, 20: 1995, # 13:1996, # 14:1998, #15: 2005, # 16: 2009, # 17:2015, # 18: 2016.
A4 folded cover + one 12×12 cm postcard.
This is the first Gerstein compilation that includes tracks i selected from every official release. Tracks from the split with Artico Cvlto and "1999 Live At Radio Blackout" tapes, released by Luce Sia, are not included because they are still available to purchase and also because I wanted to include three unreleased tracks.
After 32 years I thought it would have been nice to check how my music evolved during the years. Maybe it could sound like a mishmash of styles, but I think that every track has my personal imprint and that’s enough for me, because every person is multifaceted and my music has always been something that represented my inner self.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 39678 Gerstein
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LZ88