Tracklist Hide Credits
- Manufactured By – Boardwalk Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Boardwalk Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Boardwalk Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Published By – Marvin Gardens Music
- Published By – Beachball Music, Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Big Seven Music Corp.
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Recorded At – Automated Sound Studios
- Recorded At – A&R Studios
- Mixed At – RPM Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Arranged By [Horns & Strings] – David Matthews (3)
- Backing Vocals – Russell Javors
- Bass – Doug Stegmeyer
- Concertmaster – David Nadien
- Design – Art Hotel
- Drums – Liberty Devitto
- Engineer – Bradshaw Leigh
- Engineer [Horns & Strings] – Jim Boyer
- Grand Piano, Electric Piano, Backing Vocals – Zecca*
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Louie Lepore
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Sherri Beachfront
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Bradshaw Leigh, Jim Boyer, Phil Ramone
- Photography By – Bob Kiss
- Producer – Phil Ramone
- Saxophone [Sax Solos] – Arno Hecht
- Written-By – Zecca* (tracks: A1 to A5, B2 to B4)
Track B1: Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc. / Big Seven Music Corp. - BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7912-37134 1
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side A): FW AL 37134 1B
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side B): FW BL 37134 1A
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Both Sides): STERLING P
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 7) View All
|LBW 17007||Get Wet (2)||Get Wet (LP, Album)||The Boardwalk Entertainment Co||LBW 17007||Italy||1981||Sell This Version|
|FW 37134||Get Wet (2)||Get Wet (LP, Album)||The Boardwalk Entertainment Co||FW 37134||Sweden||1981||Sell This Version|
|ELPS 4230||Get Wet (2)||Get Wet (LP, Album)||Epic, The Boardwalk Entertainment Co||ELPS 4230||US||1981||Sell This Version|
|FW 37134||Get Wet (2)||Get Wet (LP, Album)||The Boardwalk Entertainment Co||FW 37134||US||1981||Sell This Version|
|260 16 007||Get Wet (2)||Get Wet (LP, Album)||The Boardwalk Entertainment Co, Bellaphon||260 16 007||Germany||1981||Sell This Version|