- Recorded At – Elektronmusikstudion
- Artwork [Front Cover] – Ghérasim Luca
- Coordinator [Project Coordination] – Michele Catti, Sten Hanson
- Lacquer Cut By [Uncredited] – Alessandro Di Guglielmo
- Liner Notes – Henri Chopin
- Liner Notes [English Translation] – Andrea Cernotto
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo Portrait] – Gilles Ehrmann
- Producer – Emanuele Carcano
"Crimes sens initiales" was recorded at EMS, Stockholm, April 1972. First performed the same year at the Text-Sound Festival, Stockholm. "Crimes sens initiales" was, in later realizations, performed together with an independent slide show, "Œdipe Sphinx", by the photographer Gilles Ehrmann.
Both pieces were recorded one track at the time on a four track tape and afterwards subjected to a modest electronic treatment.
thanks to: Lilianne Vincy, Sabine Ehrmann, Thierry Garrel
Limited edition of 385 copies.