Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||The Faster Blade||2:27|
Featuring – Cappadonna, Masta Killa, U-GodWritten-By – D. Hill*, D. Coles*, E. Turner*, L. Hawkins*, R. Diggs*
|8||Box In Hand
Featuring – Method Man, Street*Written-By – C. Smith*, D. Coles*, R. Diggs*
Featuring – Cappadonna, RaekwonProducer, Mixed By, Arranged By – True MasterWritten-By – C. Woods*, D. Hill*, D. Coles*, D. Harris*
Featuring – Cappadonna, RaekwonPerformer [Samples From "Can't We Try"] – Teddy PendergrassWritten-By – C. Woods*, D. Hill*, D. Coles*, K. Hirsch*, R. Diggs*, R. Miller*
Featuring – RaekwonPerformer [Elements From "Motherless Child" & "Into Something (Can't Shake Loose)"] – O.V. WrightWritten-By – C. Woods*, D. Coles*, R. Diggs*Written-By [Elements From "Into Something (Can't Shake Loose)"] – Earl Randle, James Shaw (2)Written-By [Elements From "Motherless Child"] – Traditional
|14||After The Smoke Is Clear
Featuring – RZA, Raekwon, The Delphonics*Written-By – D. Coles*, R. Diggs*
|15||All That I Got Is You
Featuring – Mary J. BligePerformer [Sample From "Maybe Tomorrow"] – The Jackson 5Written-By – B. Gordy*, D. Coles*, D. Lussier*, A. Mizell*, F. Perren*, M.J. Blige*, R. Diggs*
|16||The Soul Controller
Featuring – The Force MD's*Written-By – D. Coles*, R. Diggs*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Pressed By – Sony Music – S0148538910-0101
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Published By – Stone Diamond Music Corp.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – JEC Publishing Corporation
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – FI Music
- Licensed From – EMI-Capitol Special Markets
- Licensed From – Polygram Special Markets
- Produced For – Wu-Tang Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Persia Legacy Productions
- Recorded At – Mystic Studios
- Mixed At – 36 Chambers Studio
- Design, Illustration – Ron Croudy
- Engineer – The RZA*, Steve Neat (tracks: 1 to 16)
- Executive-Producer – Dennis Coles, Mitchell Diggs, Oli Grant, Robert Diggs
- Legal [Sample Clearance] – DMG*, Deborah Mannis-Gardner
- Management – John "Mook" Gibbons*, Wu-Tang Management Inc.*
- Photography By – Michael Levine*
- Photography By [Ill Portrait] – Sophia Chang
- Producer – The RZA* (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 17)
This Compact Disc contains one bonus track.
Original 1st pressing, includes track 16 "The Soul Controller". Due to sample clearances issues, the track was taken off the album when it was reissued.
Made in Austria.
Track 7 as featured in the Island Pictures motion picture and Island Records soundtrack Don't Be A Menace To South Central.
Track 10 contains samples from "Can't We Try" (Ken Hirsch & Ronald Miller) Published by Stone Diamond Music Corporation, performed by Teddy Pendergrass, courtesy of Philadelphia International Records.
Track 11 contains sample material courtesy of Tappen Zee Records, Inc.
Track 12 as featured in the Tri-Star motion picture soundtrack Sunset Park. Contains elements from "Motherless Child" (Traditional) performed by O.V. Wright courtesy of MCA Records, Inc. and elements from "Into Something (Can't Shake Loose)" (James Shaw & Earl Randle), published by Irving Music, Inc./JEC Publishing Corp. & Almo Music Corp./FI Music, performed by O.V. Wright, courtesy of Hi Records, under license from EMI-Capitol Special Markets.
Track 15 contains a sample from "Maybe Tomorrow" by the Jackson 5, courtesy of Motown Records Company, L.P. Under license from Polygram Special Markets, a division of Polygram Distribution, Inc.
All tracks produced for Wu-Tang Productions, Inc. except track 9 produced, mixed and arranged for Persia Legacy Productions
All tracks recorded at Mystic Studios, Staten Island, New York; mixed at 36 Chambers
The RZA appears courtesy of Gee Street Records
Raekwon appears courtesy of L.O.U.D. Records
U-God appears courtesy of L.O.U.D. Records
Inspektah Dek appears courtesy of L.O.U.D. Records
Method Man appears courtesy of Def Jam Records
Mary J. Blige appears courtesy of MCA Records, Inc.
Cappadonna appears courtesy of Razor Sharp Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099748 538925
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099748538925
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): S0148538910-0101 14 A3 Sony Music
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, 4): S0148538910-0101 14 A4 Sony Music
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): Sony Music S0148538910-0101 35 A 1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2, 4): IFPI L554
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 94Y8
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 94Z7
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 94B9
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SGDL BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0199
- Price Code: CB 791
- Price Code: CDC
- Price Code: CX
- Other (Back cover, CD face, insert): 01-485389-10
Other Versions (5 of 27) View All
|E2 67729||Ghostface Killah||Ironman (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Razor Sharp Records, Epic Street||E2 67729||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|485389 4, EPC 485389 4||Ghostface Killah||Ironman (Cass, Album)||Epic Street, Epic Street||485389 4, EPC 485389 4||Europe||1996||Sell This Version|
|ET 67955||Ghostface Killah||Ironman (Cass, Album, RE)||Razor Sharp Records, Epic||ET 67955||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|485389-4||Ghostface Killah||Ironman (Cass, Album, RE, Unofficial)||Epic Street||485389-4||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|ET 67729||Ghostface Killah||Ironman (Cass, Album)||Razor Sharp Records, Epic||ET 67729||US||1996||Sell This Version|