Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||I. C'Est Bien La Nuit||2:49|
|2||II. Le Reveil Profond||6:00|
|3||Et Maintenant C'Est À Vous De Jouer...||6:21|
|Ko-Tha "Three Dances Of Shiva"
Transcription By [Transcription For Double Bass By] – Fernando Grillo
Cello – Felix Fan
Double Bass – John Eckhardt
Transcription By – Joëlle Léandre
- Art Direction, Photography By – Brian Brandt
- Composed By – Giacinto Scelsi
- Double Bass – Robert Black
- Engineer, Edited By – Scott Metcalfe (2)
- Liner Notes – Sharon Kanach
- Liner Notes [French Translation] – Martine Jore
- Liner Notes [German Translation] – Sabine Feisst*
- Mastered By [24-bit Digital Mastering] – Steve Puntolillo
- Producer – Brian Brandt, Okkyung Lee
Et maintenant c'est à vous de jouer... (1974)
Ko-Tha "Three Dances Of Shiva" (1967) - first recording
Dharana (1975) for cello and double bass - first recording
Maknongon (1976) for any low instrument (or bass voice)
Kshara (1975) for two double basses - first recording
Okanagon (1968) for harp, double bass and tam-tam
Recorded at St. Peter's Episcopal Church, New York City, 18 February (Ko-Tha, Kshara) & 10 October 2004.
Published by Editions Salabert.
Housed in jewel case with 28 page booklet containing English, German and French liner notes.
Ⓟ © 2007 mode records. Made & Printed in the USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 64593 01882 7
- Matrix / Runout: CD-R 80 CWLHT-111 L136
- Other (Etched in the inner ring): C3125R109171189LH